The Student Room Group

I'm struggling to find UCAS Track anywhere

I keep going to the UCAS hub and exploring everything available to me, but I am struggling to find a single link to access Track. My emails keep telling me to go to Track but the only links they provide takes me to the UCAS hub, but like I said I can't find a link to access Track anywhere.
I thought ucas track had moved to ucas hub :dontknow: on hub can you see your application status etc.?
Which emails are telling you to check track?

Track has been replaced by the hub now. Any university telling you to look at Track needs to be emailed to let them know that they need to update their email wording
Reply 3
Original post by flaurie
I thought ucas track had moved to ucas hub :dontknow: on hub can you see your application status etc.?

I've sent out my application but the big button on the left still says "start application". I press it and it doesn't make me do it again; it still has all my details saved and its' clearly been done and sent (especially since I've had emails from the Universities) but I can't see anything about my applications. I've had an email earlier today telling me there's been update but like I said, it shows me nothing about my applications other than I've applied.
Original post by J_9
I've sent out my application but the big button on the left still says "start application". I press it and it doesn't make me do it again; it still has all my details saved and its' clearly been done and sent (especially since I've had emails from the Universities) but I can't see anything about my applications. I've had an email earlier today telling me there's been update but like I said, it shows me nothing about my applications other than I've applied.

It might just have been an internal update, (things like course or college codes), which your choices may amend but is not visible to you.

If you can see your applications as submitted then there’s nothing amiss.
Reply 5
isnt ucas track just for offers when you get them in like later on in the year? you wouldnt need to look at it now

or maybe that was just for us last yr
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Food!!
isnt ucas track just for offers when you get them in like later on in the year? you wouldnt need to look at it now

or maybe that was just for us last yr

No there is no UCAS Track anymore. Every thing is on UCAS Hub, including applications, choices, offers and email etc.
Reply 7
Original post by Typhoons
No there is no UCAS Track anymore. Every thing is on UCAS Hub, including applications, choices, offers and email etc.

oh cool i didnt know that

Quick Reply

Latest