The Student Room Group

Funding for pre Reg Speech & Language if I have an Msc

I want apply for a pre reg Msc Speech and Language Therapy but I already have an integrated Msc degree- can I get funding for this?

Thank you for your help!!
Original post by squidward8
I want apply for a pre reg Msc Speech and Language Therapy but I already have an integrated Msc degree- can I get funding for this?

Thank you for your help!!

Hi there,
Please can you confirm some more details?
What field is your current Msc in?
The name of the university and course you are looking to study, when this will start and the mode of study (full time/part time)?

Thanks, Tina
Reply 2
Original post by Tina Oliver SLC
Hi there,
Please can you confirm some more details?
What field is your current Msc in?
The name of the university and course you are looking to study, when this will start and the mode of study (full time/part time)?

Thanks, Tina

Hello,
Thanks for your reply!
My current Msc is in Chemistry and I would like to apply to Msc pre-reg Speech and Language Therapy at City University London and UCL for start in 2024 and full time.

Thank you!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by squidward8
Hello,
Thanks for your reply!
My current Msc is in Chemistry and I would like to apply to Msc pre-reg Speech and Language Therapy at City University London and UCL for start in 2024 and full time.

Thank you!

Hi there,
Thanks for the details.
The course details currently qualify as an exception course, as you are not already registered in this field you can apply for funding for this course.
As you won't be starting until 2024, you may want to check back in with us when applications open for this academic year to make sure the regulations haven't changed in this time.

Hope this helps!
Tina

Quick Reply