Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Additional Science B5 C5 P5 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I reallly need some notes on these topics because i dont have a clue where to start! iv got the lonsdale revision books but its not very good if anyone has some good notes that will get me an A :p: please post them.. Thanks in my B4 C4 P4 i got a B i really need an A

ReputationRep:
    If you are OCR 21st century then the Lonsdale books are the best. Why do you think they are bad? They helped me so much (plus having extra revision lessons and an a-mazing teacher)

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I have the Lonsdale books as well - but for the Gateway B (not 21st century). Memorise the book and you should get an a/a*. It worked for me for the core science. I'm taking the additional science this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by htuck)
    Yep, I have the Lonsdale books as well - but for the Gateway B (not 21st century). Memorise the book and you should get an a/a*. It worked for me for the core science. I'm taking the additional science this year.
    how you finding science this year compared to last year?
    what did u get last year?
    which "science" you doing now?

ReputationRep:
    We're just finishing the chemistry topic atm (C3) and in triple science we've just finished the biology topic (B6). In the core science I got an a*, not sure if I can pull it off again this year though! How are you finding it? I think it's ok, I hate the coursework we have to do...

ReputationRep:
    ermm im doing the 21st century additional science and the lonsdale books have no questions so can't really test myself. i have an awful teacher, that may be why im so confused wid science i think i might need to get a science tutor.. :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by htuck)
    We're just finishing the chemistry topic atm (C3) and in triple science we've just finished the biology topic (B6). In the core science I got an a*, not sure if I can pull it off again this year though! How are you finding it? I think it's ok, I hate the coursework we have to do...
    how "hard" is the chemistry one (C3)?
    1 more lesson of biology left - its quite easy but i've just ignored my teacher for the past 3 months! lol (WOW, just thought about it - this will be my last lesson of biology - EVER!!! :woo: )
    i hate science so much yet still an A/A* student?!?!?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.