Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    has anyone done it? I read that I've to go to the student service center, then? how does it works? still possible ?

ReputationRep:
    I severely doubt it will work, but just ring student services and ask them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vidachick)
    I severely doubt it will work, but just ring student services and ask them.
    on friday I recived this email from a professor of one of my current courses:

If you are thinking of switching courses, you must make up your mind now.

ok, the massage wasn't specifically direct to me but for all the students so I guess there 's still a possibilty for a change. otherwise this email wouldn't have any sense

ReputationRep:
    ive just done this and it was no easy task because it was so late!ask the student services for a late module change form which will require the signatures of your personal tutor and the teacher responsible for the course you wish to join.

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends has just managed to change his degree yesterday. Which meant switching from AC100 to ID100 in Week 7! So much catching up for him lol...

ReputationRep:
    I might have seen your friend (or I could be completely and utterly wrong lol) when I went to see my departmental tutor and your friend was speaking to him about switching to ID100

Theres not much to catch up on for ID

ReputationRep:
    I changed my selections, no problems at all in doing that.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done it at the end of 1st year. I think I might to something that give me a lot more choice with my course modules but at this moment in time Im not sure or else I would have done it by now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 24, 2008

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.