Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever been involved in a fight? watch

• View Poll Results: Have you ever been involved in a physical fight?
    Yep
    57.50%
    Nope
    35.00%
    Dunno
    7.50%

ReputationRep:
    Like physically? (besides fights with your siblings)

I've seen a couple of fights at school but ive never actually been in one.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, once. It was over in about a second though, with a well aimed punch to his eye.

ReputationRep:
    yes, it was over before it started! :P (year 7, good times )

ReputationRep:
    Not a real one... I've hit people, but that's about it...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Not so often now but it used to be a regular occurence during secondary school.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i dont cause them though

ReputationRep:
    Nahhh lol. I got hit once before by some beastt =| I though forget that.
    I'm to fly for violence Atleast thats what i tell myself lol
    Have you?

ReputationRep:
    I live to fight to a knockout. Win or lose

ReputationRep:
    When I engage someone, or someone engages me, there is no fight, I simply destroy.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, not a fighter, been started too many times to count though - just have to learn to walk away

ReputationRep:
    Group of local lads starting trashing the table footy table in my pub.

Me and a barman 'ejected' them, but he got grabbed and pinned down, so it got a little messy.

Ended up in Court, they all got either Community Service or sent down, and we both got £500 compensation.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Several.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, a fair few times. I have a wonky nose and a few fillings to show for it too.

ReputationRep:
    haha you're asking TSR; a bunch of nerds and geeks. The nearest fight they've ever come across is on star trek.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, fights at school were immense, everyone gathered around in seconds and then the fighting and pushing could commence. The cat fights were just LOL.

I've had a few fights, the funniest one was during a football match when I pushed this striker over on the edge of the box, I walked away and he come and pushed me over. I got up, pushed him, there was a squaring up and a bit of a tussle before it got seperated and both teams kicked off into a full blown riot in which 3 players got sent off.

I stayed on though :p:

ReputationRep:
    No. Wish I had been in a scrap, might toughen me up Just never got into one as such.

ReputationRep:
    No, I remember a story about one of my friends who got in a 'fight' in a rugby match though

He did a slightly late tackle on this guy, who proceeded to swear about his mum and push him in the chest. So my friend hit him in the mouth, breaking his jaw. The ref showed a red card to the guy who pushed him, and my friend got off completely

ReputationRep:
    Yes...

And he was sent to the hospital to have his head glued up :p:

ReputationRep:
    Many, many times. I was one pissed off kid in secondary school, but since I've moved on to pastures greener, I've mellowed out.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, although it was on the football pitch...

Ironically - I lashed out on someone because the guy did a late tackle on me which could have broken my leg....So I got up and decided to break his

The next time we played the same team, none of the opposition decided to tackle me. I wonder why? Hmmm....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.