Er...?? Watch

bodybuilder22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Am I right in saying that your personal statement is the same for all your 5 choices? In that case, can you not apply for one subject at a couple of unis, and something different at other places?
Prudy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bodybuilder22)
Am I right in saying that your personal statement is the same for all your 5 choices? In that case, can you not apply for one subject at a couple of unis, and something different at other places?
Yes you're right in saying that, as such if you are to apply for more than one subject you have to structure your PS carefully to encorporate both aspects.
bodybuilder22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Prudy)
Yes you're right in saying that, as such if you are to apply for more than one subject you have to structure your PS carefully to encorporate both aspects.
Ah ok, so there's no way you could, for example, apply to do history somewhere and law somewhere else?
Charlski
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bodybuilder22)
Ah ok, so there's no way you could, for example, apply to do history somewhere and law somewhere else?

You could, but it'd be a pretty difficult statement to write. Not as difficult as some, though...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (40)
28.17%
No - I got the required grades (84)
59.15%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (18)
12.68%

Watched Threads