Increasing height Watch

S001
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I would really like to increase my height I'm 17 and am about 5ft 5-6 inches tall and weigh around 68 kg. I would like to increase it by like 2 inches and was wondering what could I do? In my family boht my parents are relatively short mum around 5ft 2 and dad 5ft 6 or so and I don't want to be of that height as majority of my friends are taller and I just think I'd look better.
Lady Venom
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nothing. Unless you want to go and get your genetics altered? Just working on your posture is the best thing you can do.
gylfih
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
The rack lol

(jk don't actually try that lol)
Cortez
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
We had this thread like two days ago.
Bebbs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm 6'4.

Jus braggin'
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
would growth hormones work? :ninja:
deadflappin
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by eugenius 8)
would growth hormones work? :ninja:
depends on whether his growth plates have closed, if they've closed then their useless. Only way to find out really is to go to a doctor, experienced ones can tell by touch otherwise ur gonna need an Xray
bass_belle
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
4ft 9

sleep a bit more, improve diet and posture!
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by deadflappin)
depends on whether his growth plates have closed, if they've closed then their useless. Only way to find out really is to go to a doctor, experienced ones can tell by touch otherwise ur gonna need an Xray
oh i see, well ive been 5ft5 for the past 4 years, i guess they wouldnt work on me then
SJ_FallingFear
Report 11 years ago
First i'd suggest learning how to use full stops...you missed a few

Why don't you just grow really big hair?! I mean you could add like a foot with a huge mohawk!

...and think how menacing youu would look! :O
CharG3
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by S001)
I would really like to increase my height I'm 17 and am about 5ft 5-6 inches tall and weigh around 68 kg. I would like to increase it by like 2 inches and was wondering what could I do? In my family boht my parents are relatively short mum around 5ft 2 and dad 5ft 6 or so and I don't want to be of that height as majority of my friends are taller and I just think I'd look better.
how tall are u now? 10 years later :0
kenryou
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
There are no available solution for height growth. Nutrition is the key during your puberty growth.

The link below explains the topic.
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...eight#section5
Kathy89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Visit a doctor, there is a test (scanning your fingers) to check if you are still growing.
I don't think there is a solution to increase height growth, but good nutrition and physical activity would not do any harm.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (213)
53.12%
No (188)
46.88%

Watched Threads