The Student Room Group

How to revise for biology and chemistry a levels?

Hello,

I'm a half term into my bio and chem a levels and am sort of struggling with them.

I was wondering how I should be revising for them and what were some of the revision strategies that people found really helpful?

If you could direct me to any resources it would be great too.

I'm doing CIE Biology and AQA Chemistry.
Original post by Joseph182
Hello,

I'm a half term into my bio and chem a levels and am sort of struggling with them.

I was wondering how I should be revising for them and what were some of the revision strategies that people found really helpful?

miss estruch for biology although she does the AQA spec however id assume a lot of the content is the same
chemrevise for chemistry, sick revision notes
Allery chemistry and elliot rintoul on yt for chem asw
Original post by Joseph182
Hello,

Later on down the line- past papers may be useful. I found them to be really helpful.
Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions Past paper questions

Quick Reply