This discussion is closed.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Michael Howard will sort this country out.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When Exactly is the election? I'm 18 at the beginning of May so I dont know if I will be able to vote or not
hollywollydoodle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i wont be able to. am quite annoyed. unless the election is after july 18th.... which i dont think is likely. would vote green or lib dems i think.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
When Exactly is the election? I'm 18 at the beginning of May so I dont know if I will be able to vote or not
may 5th i believe
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol im in the same problem

also unless its after july 18th I won't be able to vote

michael howard is ugly and the lib dems can't count.
things are getting better despite what the **** try to make you think.
kellywood_5
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I won't be able to vote as I'll still be a year too young, but if I could I'd vote for the Conservatives. Maybe the UKIP, but I'd have to find out a bit more about them first.
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
do you know what happened last time the conservatives were in 10 downing street?
bestdeceptions
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who voted BNP? :rolleyes:
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
may 5th i believe
Damn, my birthday's on the 8th
john williams
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeh iv also heard that it'll be May 5th.

There's only 1 real party to vote for IMO and thats Labour. I just cant imagine what would happen should the Tories come in, as generally Labour is doing well in so many areas and Blairs one of the most successful PM's in history. Plus i would sack Gordon Brown from the cabinet once Labour win the election.
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bestdeceptions)
Who voted BNP? :rolleyes:
Hey, it's their choice... democracy and all that jazz.

I must check if I'm the electoral register...
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I notice that this site seems to attract a lot of Conservative voters disproportionally to the country as a whole, even when their leader has been criticised for being ineffective. Did this happen when IDS was leader too? Unsure if anyone has been on here long enough to know who will reply to that!
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lib Dem. Worryingly I'd rather keep labour in than have Michael Howard run this place. The peeeepllllle won't be happy. I think that Lib Dem's would make a far more effective opposition than the Conservatives - they seem to have their heads screwed on and know what their policies are rather than wait to see what labour do and then copy it like the Tories. :rolleyes:
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I notice that this site seems to attract a lot of Conservative voters disproportionally to the country as a whole, even when their leader has been criticised for being ineffective. Did this happen when IDS was leader too? Unsure if anyone has been on here long enough to know who will reply to that!
what are you talking about?

do you think because labour got about 3x the seats last time, that they have 3x the voters?
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Labour
these_apples
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i cant believe the tories are leading, and labour and the lib dems are equal
:eek: :eek: :eek:
kellywood_5
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
do you know what happened last time the conservatives were in 10 downing street?
I'm not old enough to know first-hand, but I like the sound of all their policies. They can't be any worse than Labour and I hate all the Lib Dem policies I've read, so they're the only ones left really.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by these_apples)
i cant believe the tories are leading, and labour and the lib dems are equal
:eek: :eek: :eek:
britain is quite a conservative country
these_apples
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
then why is labour in power?
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kellywood_5)
I'm not old enough to know first-hand, but I like the sound of all their policies. They can't be any worse than Labour and I hate all the Lib Dem policies I've read, so they're the only ones left really.
The tories last time in power was awful I remember the major years. They have done nothing to convince me they would be better now. The tories policies don't even make sense. I mean how can you make tax cuts and improve public services. I don't like them for so many reasons. But one thing I don't like is it is because of them that I didn't get milk in infant school
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads