infection... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I cant goto the toilet because when i pee it burnnnnns. Theres also a bit of blood. Apparently its an infection. I want to have sex with my bf but i dont know if it would make matter's even worse...

Any advice..
LittlePrincess
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
go to the doctors
does definately sound like an infection n may be sex related
your doctor can give you anti biotics to sort it
You Sit?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I cant goto the toilet because when i pee it burnnnnns. Theres also a bit of blood. Apparently its an infection. I want to have sex with my bf but i dont know if it would make matter's even worse...

Any advice..

This really warrants a trip to the out of hours doctor tonight, it's an emergency as the infection has possibly spread to your kidneys and blood is a sign of a severe infection.

Don't worry about it, I had a severe infection recently and a week of antibiotics sorted me out. It's just that you can't afford to leave it any longer. My mum had the same as you once and the doctor told her that it shouldn't have been left til the next day as it was an emergency. Call your normal GP's practice and you'll be given the number for the out of hours doctor. If, for some reason, there isn't a number available call the NHS direct and they'll be able to get in touch with the nearest one or ask you to go to your GP collaborative in the local hospital.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.6%
No (737)
72.4%

Watched Threads