The Student Room Group

Dating Insecurities

Hi

Me and my ex split up a while ago. We were together 2 years. We were each others first for everything, kissing, sex etc. Because I've only ever been with him, I'm really nervous about dating other people. I've got a date on Thurs but I'm seriously debating whether to go or not. I know it sounds really silly, but what if i'm not a good kisser etc. My ex liked it obviously, but he knew no different. Similarly, i've never orgasmed. I have this huge fear of getting with a guy and disappointing him or him comparing me to his ex's and being disatisfied. Sexually, my boyfriend was always satisfied, but what if it was purely cos he knew no different. I'm really scared of just putting myself back out there if that makes sense. I know I'm being quite irrational but can someone offer any advice or just tell me how stupid im being. thanks
Reply 1
Anyone?...
Reply 2
Well u did say it yourself! 'I'm being quite irrational' and that is the case, just relax, just cause you split doesn't mean you should put your love life on hold. If you want to date, then date, just ease into it again, its all bout confidence.
relaaaaaaaaaaaaaax you will be fine... !!
Reply 4
yeah it's all happening.. please check out 'coping with an ex HELP' thread!! I NEED SOME ADVICE!

Latest

Trending

Trending