The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Is it normal to not trust people I’m attracted to?

Every time I see a guy who’s attractive I always feel like they would be mean and carnt trust them is this just me?
Original post by Cccbbb
Every time I see a guy who’s attractive I always feel like they would be mean and carnt trust them is this just me?

Have you ever approached them to then make a move.
Yeah, it's normal because a guy who's physically attractive is likely going to be a f**kboy who sleeps around. Your instinct is telling you that he's probably a cheater and a player and it would be most likely reasonable to assume that he would treat you bad and dump you once he finds someone who is more pretty than you because players and f**kboys always have options and do not give a sh*t about your feelings. All they care about is sex especially if they are still young. They have so much power over girls that they do not want to waste it on commitment or long-term relationship.

Always trust what your instincts are telling you. If he looks like a f**kboy then most likely he is and if you're a smart girl, you'll avoid him like a plague. My piece of advice is to not get involved with f**kboys because once you get addicted to them then you'll end up in a neverending cycle where you pursue players, then get rejected by then, then cry all about it and then pursue players again.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, it's normal because a guy who's physically attractive is likely going to be a f**kboy who sleeps around. Your instinct is telling you that he's probably a cheater and a player and it would be most likely reasonable to assume that he would treat you bad and dump you once he finds someone who is more pretty than you because players and f**kboys always have options and do not give a sh*t about your feelings. All they care about is sex especially if they are still young. They have so much power over girls that they do not want to waste it on commitment or long-term relationship.

Always trust what your instincts are telling you. If he looks like a f**kboy then most likely he is and if you're a smart girl, you'll avoid him like a plague. My piece of advice is to not get involved with f**kboys because once you get addicted to them then you'll end up in a neverending cycle where you pursue players, then get rejected by then, then cry all about it and then pursue players again.

Trust the good boys :rolleyes:
Original post by Anonymous

Lol sounds like you clearly have a lot of experience and am intrigued you posted anonymously. To the OP, it's not normal to judge someone untrustworthy based on how they look. Second of all, people aren't just trustworthy or not trustworthy. Trust is not inherent but formed - over time. This post is absolutely ridiculous, and according to this logic, Tom Crawford, Elon Musk, and Post Malone would be classified as f**kboys. Unless you start a conversation and get to know the person better, there is no way to establish trust. It seems that you have had bad relationships and trust issues before, but that does not mean looks have anything to do with it.
Original post by Cccbbb

IDK it depends why
Like if you have a crush on someone and you don't trust them you've probably got issues to some extent.
If it's pure physical attraction like you seem them in public or smthn, I get it. It's like nobody's what they seem to be nowadays, and so ppl just seem too good to be true ig.
Original post by Anonymous #1

I know plenty of uglier boys who cheat and f around also. Don’t let that stop you. Get to know them, see what is inside then make a judgement based on their personality. Ugly boys cheat toooooo