The Student Room Group

Cheating is so good

You get more sex and more variety of sex because you get bored of the same sexual things. And the trasgression and secretiveness of cheating is so good. That's why everybody cheats. Even the few ones who don't get caught are 'innocent' only because they don't get caught.

Scroll to see replies

Ok
Probably trolling.
Gotta do what you gotta do.
Grow up.
cringe
The only cheating you’ve done is on your right hand with your left.
Original post by ROTL94 3
Grow up.

grown up men are actually the ones who cheat more. Even Royals cheat and have fun
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
You get more sex and more variety of sex because you get bored of the same sexual things. And the trasgression and secretiveness of cheating is so good. That's why everybody cheats. Even the few ones who don't get caught are 'innocent' only because they don't get caught.

not everyone. my boyfriend doesn't.
Original post by Charles III
cringe

Charles is a famous cheater, he cheated on lady D many times. His father Philip was a great cheater, he had hundreds of women
Jesus Christ is lord :cheers:
Original post by Ciel.
not everyone. my boyfriend doesn't.

only because you don't catch him cheating. Today with the internet it's easier to cheat
only because you don't catch him cheating. Today with the internet it's easier to cheat

What's your body count
I'll assume for the sake of argument that this isn't a troll thread.

It would shatter your broken world view to acknowledge that not all people actually cheat. That's why people like you tell yourselves the kinds of things you're saying here. All you types think the same way, and say similar things. I've known a few of you by now, and none of you are as smart as you think.

For a serial-cheater, just because someone can't prove that you're cheating, doesn't mean that they don't suspect or know it at some point, even if they doubt their intuition in front of you out of fear or insecurity. Unless they are in fact absolute fools, in which case you've got yourself a real 'catch'. Of course you can trick yourself into thinking you're smarter than people around you, by surrounding yourself with actual idiots that genuinely believe every lie you tell them like an actual 5 year old would... which is not the same as them being insecure for other reasons and ignoring their intuition.

Failing that, for most of you your ego sooner or later gets the better of you, and you can't help bragging about these things. Even this thread might be an example of this. With age you might learn to hold back this need to brag, but your past will always betray your true nature. Too many skeletons in the closet, too many abandoned friendships and relationships because of it, too many secrets, too many changes of address, etc. Always running from consequences.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 14

nah, he even said no to a poly relationship so you're wrong lol
Original post by Ciel.

This doesn't mean he doesn't cheat. By your logic then nobody who is married would cheat 'because he said yes to a marriage forever'. That's false, I'm sure you notice that married men cheat just like the non married ones.
This doesn't mean he doesn't cheat. By your logic then nobody who is married would cheat 'because he said yes to a marriage forever'. That's false, I'm sure you notice that married men cheat just like the non married ones.

Original post by Ciel.

may the lord god bless you :colonhash:
Reply 17

he would tell me bc of my past lol. you just can't accept that you're wrong
Original post by Ciel.
he would tell me bc of my past lol. you just can't accept that you're wrong

ignore the haters:colone:
Some numbers to prove everyone cheats. More than 50% of married people divorce and obviously the reason is usually cheating. And if you add the people who can't afford to divorce, the people who don't divorce despite cheating, the people who cheat and don't get caught, the people who don't get married exactly so that they can cheat without having to pay lots of money, you have 100% of people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending