Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is what eventually I got out with from my experiance in life..which is a sum of a total of 17 years 1 month and couple of dayz...honestly it's true ..when you care less you are happier less stressed less heart and blood pressure problem,less weight problems because you wont over eat because your not sad..and you're more relaxed with your self,more honest nothing to hide just plain free and happy..you'll even be liked more by people because you wont send negative vibs,you wont start putting them off by complaining... :rolleyes: :dancing2:

ReputationRep:
    Very Good Point I agree with that one

ReputationRep:
    But inversly, you also become more apathetic towards life, and tend to feel less intense emotions, which is something that i just couldn't do.

ReputationRep:
    I used to care alot and think alot about what people will think about me,why somebody is treating me like this today did "I do something wrong,will they like my dress blab blab bla and stuff like that but now that I'm working on getting rid of this i'm alot happier,my self confidence is even rising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    But inversly, you also become more apathetic towards life, and tend to feel less intense emotions, which is something that i just couldn't do.
    to hell with intense emotions and apathetic towards life why would I wanna worry about that if I don't care actully I will become whatever I will become I have a good health and be happy which is what matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    to hell with intense emotions and apathetic towards life why would I wanna worry about that if I don't care actully I will become whatever I will become I have a good health and be happy which is what matters
    I agree, being happy is all that matters, and if this is how you find it, then good luck to you. I'm just saying that it isn't for me.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, being happy is all that matters, and if this is how you find it, then good luck to you. I'm just saying that it isn't for me.
    ok then hope you'll find your happiness too and thanx:dancing2:

ReputationRep:
    ok then hope you'll find your happiness too and thanx:dancing2:
    I've already found it

ReputationRep:
    I've already found it
    :eek::eek:COOOOL lucky duckie :p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek::eek:COOOOL lucky duckie :p:
    , i know. I just wish that everyone else could have the same happiness in their life as i do in mine.

ReputationRep:
    , i know. I just wish that everyone else could have the same happiness in their life as i do in mine.
    i'm on the road... :rolleyes: well jhopefully :p:

But you can't be happy because life sucks.

ReputationRep:
    i'm on the road... :rolleyes: well jhopefully :p:
    , well good luck with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Garage)
    IT DOESNOT:mad::p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Garage)
    It isn't life itself that sucks sometimes, just what you have in it.
    You need to find the things that make you happy in life, and go for them.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't life itself that sucks sometimes, just what you have in it.
    You need to find the things that make you happy in life, and go for them.
    actully if nothing in life sucks life would be too lame and not worthy to live you have to have bad moments to reall find joy and recognise happy moments actully :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    actully if nothing in life sucks life would be too lame and not worthy to live you have to have bad moments to reall find joy and recognise happy moments actully :rolleyes:
    I didn't say nothing in life sucked. That was the complete opposite to what i said, i said life itself doesn't suck, just whats in it sometimes does.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say nothing in life sucked. That was the complete opposite to what i said, i said life itself doesn't suck, just whats in it sometimes does.
    was just adding points upto you're point to give the dude one complete bicture

ReputationRep:
    was just adding points upto you're point to give the dude one complete bicture
    Oh, okay, nm.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.