This discussion is closed.
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Let your mates copy it and give everyone else the title so that they can buy it.
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
Scan ONE copy, bring it in, give it to ONE person, and tell the others they can photocopy that scanned copy if they are desperate for a copy.
They can use the school's photocopier to get a copy

(used the word copy too many times there)
What he said.

That way you don't look like a scruge, yet save yourself the time and effort.

The money shouldn't matter too much, though, if they're your freinds.
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd probably let people do it if it was me, BUT I wouldn't pay for the photocopying myself or waste all my own paper on it. I'd either use the school's photocopier, make people pay for copies or make them pay for the paper.
Evolin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
just let em copy it themselves, it shouldnt mater tha thyre copying from ure book, so waht its only 7 quid, at least u know it was worth the money in the end if u and a whole load of ure mates and other class mates used it to pass.

and at the end of the day, it doesnt matter if uve got the book or copies of it not, depends how ure gonna use it to ure advantage.

and no point worrying about things like that at the moment, just do the revsion, cos thats wots gonn amtter, and dnt let them take up too much of rue time if any at all. its fair to tell em that u cant do it as uve got revision to do and itl take too long
ThugzMansion7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
they only wanted a few pages out of it, which i didn't mind.
Just that they were rather inconsiderate in offering the book to any1 they wished :mad:
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Write a notice on the blackboard of your class telling them how you feel about this?
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Charge them for your paper and time. £200/per hour is about right I think.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Charge them for your paper and time. £200/per hour is about right I think.
Is that all, Lord?
topdude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
Write a notice on the blackboard of your class telling them how you feel about this?
yea do this if u wanna get beaten up
Taldarion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Photocopy it, but at really low resolution so they cant read it. Then they'll realise that it doesnt make sence and you can laugh at them!
Ynox
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'd tell them to **** off and buy their own copy of the book.

Seriously, £7 for a book is nothing, i've got some text books here which were the best part of £50 Also its easier to use a book than a few sheets of paper tbh.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
23.95%
No (235)
76.05%

Watched Threads