Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...a hula hoop. You know, those big plastic rings, kids toys? I need one as a prop for a pantomime! But I'm not sure where to get one. I saw them in the summer with kids garden toys, but can't seem to find any now. Any ideas please?

ReputationRep:
    You could make your own: http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ula_hoops.html

ReputationRep:
    Do they have any in the Argos catalogue?. Or maybe Toys R Us will have them, they usually have all sorts of kids toys.

ReputationRep:
    Toys R Us will definately have one....all pink and sparkly aswell

*hides the toys r us receipts*

ReputationRep:
    In camden there's this cool toy shop. Well, not exactly "toy", they have cool things like yoyo's, etc, they might have them there.. Is camden still open, anyways?

ReputationRep:
    I hadn't thought of toys r us, i don't normally have to buy kids toys! Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisNameNowTaken)
    Toys R Us will definately have one....all pink and sparkly aswell

*hides the toys r us receipts*
    Oooo pink and sparkly you say ??.....looks like a trip to Toys R Us could be in the offing :woo:

ReputationRep:
    argos will probably have it

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.