we fight almost everyday...and yet we love each other more everyday too... plz.. help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi....

I'm from SA.. and i need help. my bf and i are together for almost 3months now.. and to some people it may soon, but we are making engagement plans already. and I'm really really excited about everything... reli, i am....

it's just this thing that bothers me... we fight almost everyday..about stupid, but also potentially big things..

we make up, ever so passionately..i'm just beginning to fear what's to come.. is this how it's always going to be? or is this just the beginning jitters?

we have both never been so in love.. we discuss our fighting habits, and it seems to be centered around our jealousy for each other...and also sometimes we both feel we not doing enough for each other...

and recently, he's posed a question to me.... am i bored of him?

i don't think i am.and there's no1 else on my side.. i do have trouble with trust(past relationship scars) on occasion..

help help... what do we do to fix it?

:woo:
Ramryan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Solution? Don't rush this. If you wanna have a lifelong marriage (not everyone does) then wait it out a bit and see if this bloke is really for you. Another 60 years (an unimaginably long time) with the wrong guy is a pretty crap decision to make when it could be so easily avoided by waiting and seeing how life works out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise