The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.

I think animals are important just in this world just as we are. Yet if i had to choose one over the other i would go for humans.
Reply 2
No. Speciesism is built on a whole bunch of unfounded assumptions.
Reply 3
I personally think it's rather wrong as I empathise more with humans, and believe it's up to each species to look after themselves. Obviously people should be free to donate to whatever they what, but I would prefer people to help their fellow man instead of some random animals.
yes it is wrong. Cause you're placing aminals obove poor people or those without water.
Humans⊆animals.

Is pretty much all I can say.
Doesn't matter, all charities are equally pointless. Spend your money in exchange for karma anywhere you want, otherwise.
Reply 7
Animals over humans...........i hate the human race lol
I wouldn't say it's wrong. If it's your money, do what you want with it :s-smilie:
Reply 9
tazarooni89
I wouldn't say it's wrong. If it's your money, do what you want with it :s-smilie:

exactly.
Reply 10
No. I think if you believe in the animal organization and if you think they're worth it then why not. I think animals are as important as we are.
No it's not wrong.

Give to both equally.
Reply 12
If this is turning into one of those threads, Humans>Animals.
I'm very caring/sensitive etc but about humans. They have a wider range of emotions, are more intelligent and animals are much more disposable.
Reply 13
I do and will always. I give money for other charities as well tho. We are the ones who abuse animals and they can't tell us to stop. (im not saying i abuse animals btw)
Yuffie
If this is turning into one of those threads, Humans>Animals.

You say that is if it wasn't one from the start, with a title like that...

Yuffie
I'm very caring/sensitive etc but about humans. They have a wider range of emotions, are more intelligent and animals are much more disposable.

I guess this'd be the part where I say the mentally ill aren't human and thus need to be vivisected for lolz.
Reply 15
apricot
I do and will always. I give money for other charities as well tho. We are the ones who abuse animals and they can't tell us to stop. (im not saying i abuse animals btw)

Am I the only one who didn't understand a word of this?
Reply 16
No. Animals are nicer than people.
Reply 17
Nah, i don't think it's wrong. I think human charities get more money then the animal ones, but that's just my opinion, based on nothing ;p
Reply 18
numb3rb0y
You say that is if it wasn't one from the start, with a title like that...

I guess this'd be the part where I say the mentally ill aren't human and thus need to be vivisected for lolz.

People with brain damage should have access to euthanasia.
Reply 19
I'd personally always give money to a human charity over an animal one.

I'd be much happier saving a child's life than a dog's. Maybe that's just me.

Latest