How much water do you drink daily Watch

This discussion is closed.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
how much water do you drink daily i drink 1 liter and a bit more or less apart from drinks like tea and pepsi and juices what about you
Drinking water has limited point anyway . It just goes straight through anyway. No seriously I dont drink anywhere near enough. I'm getting better since I came to Uni but I never really liked it. It always tasted vile at home. Mind you we do have lead pipes
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I drink about... 2 or 3 litres a day... As far as soft drinks go... I only drink water you see and i drink from pint glasses.
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
I drink about... 2 or 3 litres a day... I only drink water you see and i drink from pint glasses.
You know beer doesnt count as water
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
You know beer doesnt count as water
Silence! I do not drink beer!
Vodka for me...
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Silence! I do not drink beer!
Vodka for me...
Is that not in contradiction with your previous statement that you only drink water? I know this is a minor point but you know... :rolleyes:

I should be a politician really
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
Is that not in contradiction with your previous statement that you only drink water? I know this is a minor point but you know... :rolleyes:

I should be a politician really
Hmm...
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I try to aim for about 8 glasses, but lately I've been slack, too busy working, seeing friends, partying etc lol! Thanks for this thread, I feel inspired now, I'm gonna make more of an effort. Water can be soo good for you :cool:
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I hate water unless i'm exercising. Therefore i don't have nearly enough. Once i had a kidney infection and ended up in hospital because i thought drinking juice would be enough . They wouldn't let me go home until i drank and they kept making me have ultrasounds so i had to drink lots of water.
Carelesswhispers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I drink enough water, but its meant to have benefits eg better complexion and you loose weight quicker so i really should try harder
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Tap water tastes beautiful up here. I know in some places tap water's horrible.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by _mad_moo_)
I drink enough water, but its meant to have benefits eg better complexion and you loose weight quicker so i really should try harder
yeah I used to rarely drink water only rely on juices and stuff but I realised that even if you diet and if you exercised you wont lose fat because you dont drink water the broken fat would just go back to fat if they weren't excreted
hk_1_kinobi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not enough :rolleyes: Lol, that said I try to drink fruit juice, that at least contains some water
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I probably drink just enough. The tap water down here is really disgusting, or i'd drink alot more.

I guess i should buy bottled water more.
eurasianfeline
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
at least 2 L
Kerry41
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
about 1 liter..then from other liquid, like juices, tea .......
W*W*J*D
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lately i've been really good 8+ glasses of 250ml water daily every time you pee just top up again lol
john williams
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I generally try and drink about 2 L of water per day, i only used to drink bottled water, but recently i added up how much i was wasting on it so just drink tap water. I remember someone saying that drinking water also helps get rid of spots *looks in mirror* and nope it doesnt work!`
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I drink roughly between 2-3l a day and carry a bottle I can refill with me everywhere. We have a water filter at work. Dont really like tap water though unless its really cold.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Haha I drink,like,hardly any water. The most I drink is 8 ounces everyday. I mainly drink Diet soda.
LostRiot
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no where near enough, i'd say less than a litre total (no alcoholic) liquid a day.

but i average about 2 pints of london pride a night, so i guess i'll be ok

edit: actually i havn't drunk anything today except for a cup of coffee this morning.
i think i need a drink.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.03%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.46%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.14%
It might lead to more bullying (144)
38.92%
There's nothing they could do (109)
29.46%

Watched Threads