How much water do you drink daily

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Pencil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I only drink Pepsi. Pepsi with my breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. I have a Pepsi before I go to bed and I take a bottle of Pepsi with me when I go out.

I tried water once and it was horrible.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
how much water do you drink daily i drink 1 liter and a bit more or less apart from drinks like tea and pepsi and juices what about you
I hate the taste of water! :eek:
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The recommended amout of 1.5 litres - Controlled as I have it through bottles - I have the occiasional diet coke (once a month ish) and I'm no longer addictived!!!
rainjan_4now
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
water alone- NONE!!!!!
even though i do biology, and have learnt the importance of h20 to the body, i still cannot be arsed to drink it by itself!
habosh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
I hate the taste of water! :eek:
but sara water is good for you,if you dont drink water you'll turn into a tripled head demon :eek: :eek:
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pencil)
I only drink Pepsi. Pepsi with my breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. I have a Pepsi before I go to bed and I take a bottle of Pepsi with me when I go out.

I tried water once and it was horrible.
glasses are boring I started drinking water only when I started filling pepsi bottles with water,dunno there is something about it :rolleyes:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
but sara water is good for you,if you dont drink water you'll turn into a tripled head demon :eek: :eek:
Who's Sara? ='(
Woh cool! ...A tripled head demon! :eek: ...I'm never drinking water again!
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Who's Sara? ='(
Woh cool! ...A tripled head demon! :eek: ...I'm never drinking water again!
Mikey=sara....
oh you'll get so dehydrated too you'll have a skin of a reptile you may get scales..awww poor sara oppps I mean mikey:p:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Mikey=sara....
I see...

:p:

oh you'll get so dehydrated too you'll have a skin of a reptile you may get scales..awww poor sara oppps I mean mikey:p:
Hmm... that wudn't be cool =\
Poor Sara indeed!
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I try and drink 2-3 pints of water a day. Though since I have been doing that it has made no difference to my spot situation (lol) and seems to make my breath smell :eek: NOT GOOD!!
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by SiAnY)
I try and drink 2-3 pints of water a day. Though since I have been doing that it has made no difference to my spot situation (lol) and seems to make my breath smell :eek: NOT GOOD!!
actully water is not the only way to clease zits it depends on your skin type,plus if it makes you breathe smells take a mint. ..water is so good :rolleyes:
KandyKane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how much water do you drink daily i drink 1 liter and a bit more or less apart from drinks like tea and pepsi and juices what about you

I drink about 1,5 litres of water a day, plus fruit juices and two mugs of coffee (which doesn´t count as it´s really dehydrating).
katiesado
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
none intentionally- i do drink a crazy amount of juice and coke though. i'm probably going to die soon.
soilman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Water can be soo good for you :cool:
apparently :rolleyes:
BlueChipz
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
The only drink I drink is water

DaZ
soilman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BlueChipz)
The only drink I drink is water

DaZ
what else
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (116)
25.84%
Better than expected (93)
20.71%
Worse than expected (240)
53.45%

Watched Threads