Turn on thread page Beta

How much water do you drink daily watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I only drink Pepsi. Pepsi with my breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. I have a Pepsi before I go to bed and I take a bottle of Pepsi with me when I go out.

I tried water once and it was horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    how much water do you drink daily i drink 1 liter and a bit more or less apart from drinks like tea and pepsi and juices what about you
    I hate the taste of water! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    The recommended amout of 1.5 litres - Controlled as I have it through bottles - I have the occiasional diet coke (once a month ish) and I'm no longer addictived!!!

ReputationRep:
    water alone- NONE!!!!!
    even though i do biology, and have learnt the importance of h20 to the body, i still cannot be arsed to drink it by itself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    I hate the taste of water! :eek:
    but sara water is good for you,if you dont drink water you'll turn into a tripled head demon :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    I only drink Pepsi. Pepsi with my breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. I have a Pepsi before I go to bed and I take a bottle of Pepsi with me when I go out.

I tried water once and it was horrible.
    glasses are boring I started drinking water only when I started filling pepsi bottles with water,dunno there is something about it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    but sara water is good for you,if you dont drink water you'll turn into a tripled head demon :eek: :eek:
    Who's Sara? ='(
    Woh cool! ...A tripled head demon! :eek: ...I'm never drinking water again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Who's Sara? ='(
    Woh cool! ...A tripled head demon! :eek: ...I'm never drinking water again!
    Mikey=sara....
    oh you'll get so dehydrated too you'll have a skin of a reptile you may get scales..awww poor sara oppps I mean mikey:p:

ReputationRep:
    Mikey=sara....
    I see...

:p:

oh you'll get so dehydrated too you'll have a skin of a reptile you may get scales..awww poor sara oppps I mean mikey:p:
    Hmm... that wudn't be cool =\
    Poor Sara indeed!

ReputationRep:
    I try and drink 2-3 pints of water a day. Though since I have been doing that it has made no difference to my spot situation (lol) and seems to make my breath smell :eek: NOT GOOD!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I try and drink 2-3 pints of water a day. Though since I have been doing that it has made no difference to my spot situation (lol) and seems to make my breath smell :eek: NOT GOOD!!
    actully water is not the only way to clease zits it depends on your skin type,plus if it makes you breathe smells take a mint. ..water is so good :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    how much water do you drink daily i drink 1 liter and a bit more or less apart from drinks like tea and pepsi and juices what about you

I drink about 1,5 litres of water a day, plus fruit juices and two mugs of coffee (which doesn´t count as it´s really dehydrating).

ReputationRep:
    none intentionally- i do drink a crazy amount of juice and coke though. i'm probably going to die soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Water can be soo good for you :cool:
    apparently :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The only drink I drink is water

DaZ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueChipz)
    The only drink I drink is water

DaZ
    what else

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.