Turn on thread page Beta

He doesnt *** watch

Announcements

Me and my boyfriend have just started having sex a few months ago, but he never comes during it, i have to jack him off afterwards. I am trying my best and doing 'male friendly' positions. but nothing seems to work, after a while i just get too sensitive and it becomes slightly painful for me. Ive had a couple of previous sexual partners and they have never had any problems. But my current bf was a virgin, and i just want it to be perfect for him, not some let down.

Is there anything wrong with me?
    Is there anything wrong with him?

Maybe he's not as sensitive as average? How long are you having to jack for afterwards?

not very long tbh

we haven been together for just under 2years, i am his first partner, we have sex for around 1/2hr but who knows tbh i dnt really pay attention to the time, i think it may be nerves.

ReputationRep:
    condom or no condom? This is more then likely part of the issue

ReputationRep:
    i find it really hard to *** with a condom on, so if his wearing one dont be too suprised if he doesn't

ReputationRep:
    yep, if u trust him get yourself on the pill and get that horrible rubber thing off him. their a necessary evil sometimes but not if you've been with him for 2 years, it really kills it for a lot of guys, give it a try

(Original post by Anonymous)
    we haven been together for just under 2years, i am his first partner, we have sex for around 1/2hr but who knows tbh i dnt really pay attention to the time, i think it may be nerves.
    Yeah, I'd say nerves, I know it would be for me .

So all I can really say is try and make him feel more confident; tell him you 'like that' and the like.

okies cheers guys ill try without the condom... thanks for the person who said he doesnt fancy you btw.... lovely comment :P (carry on commenting if ppl wish )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ophqui)
    yep, if u trust him get yourself on the pill and get that horrible rubber thing off him. their a necessary evil sometimes but not if you've been with him for 2 years, it really kills it for a lot of guys, give it a try
    Good post

Hey,

This is just a note to say that he may still not come even if you don't use a condom. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I've been on the pill for a vast majority of that time so we don't use condoms. However, he has never come through sex. I'm not his first sexual partner and he has never done it with another girl either, so I know its not me, so to speak. Its not your fault, seriously, you are probably doing nothing wrong. It won't be his fault either and the more of a big deal you make out of it the harder it will be for him as I bet he is really embarassed about it (I know my boyfriend is, hence the anon). Apparently some guys just can't. I've asked at the doctors and they said that sometimes guys won't from sex, although it is much rarer than girls not coming from sex. He always does when I use my hand, but he literally never has during actual sex. I've got used to it now and it isn't an issue, the after part for him to come is just something we do and is part of us. The only time it would ever be a problem is if we were wanting to get pregnant, which won't be happening any time soon.

So yeah, basically, its not your fault if he doesn't. I know it makes you feel crap as for the first few months I was really confused and felt like it was my fault, but I know now that it isn't. If I haven't managed it in 2 years then I doubt its going to happen! Try it without the condom and see what happens, but as I said, he may not come at all. Obviously you've been together for two years now, and I really don't think coming is the be all and end all of sex and you will probably know that. I've been with other guys before and yeah, they came, and to be honest I don't feel as though I'm missing out on any aspect of sex purely because I don't end up with white stuff inside me at the end. It does come out, just in a different way to how other people do it!

Thanks anon#2 legend answer.. thank you

ReputationRep:
    I had this problem with an ex. Tell him to masturbate less...apparently the number of times guys masturbate a day interferes with their ability to get aroused/***. It worked with us, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barry Chuckle)
    he doesnt fancy you.
    Don't tell her that

Honestly, if he was a virgin its probably stress and nerves and honestly, not all guys come. It'll happen when it happens

Hes probably concentrating on it too much thinking to himself 'bah whens it gonna happen' tell him to just relax and enjoy the moment

ReputationRep:
    more foreplay ... add excitment with mild bondage and possibly food or other toys ... just relax and enjoy if youre both closer to coming when actual sex begins it might be the showdown youre looking for ...

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE don't forget to get STI tested before you go without condoms...or does that go without saying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizsco3)
    I had this problem with an ex. Tell him to masturbate less...apparently the number of times guys masturbate a day interferes with their ability to get aroused/***. It worked with us, anyway.
    Lies :woo:

ReputationRep:
    If your his first he might be a bit nervous in having to perfom, or might not like the idea of cumming inside you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gary10k)
    Lies :woo:
    Try it sometime. You might be pleasantly surprised

ReputationRep:
    Ill give you some morale boosting...you can give good handjobs...thats better than most girls! But yeah what everyone else said about the condom sit.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.