The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

shootingstar
I will be doing so... unfortunately she aint in today for god knows what reason... :hmpf:

Guess he's got another day on the computer then. :smile:

Anyway, I'm off. If i stay on here too long i'll end up the same. Good luck to ya in prizing him away.
Reply 41
lessthanthree
eww!

ever checked out http://www.ljdrama.org/ (:

I think the bit about the anorexic who died was posted by someone on RYL... I'm sure of it... *goes to look*
Reply 42
Makavelli_07
Guess he's got another day on the computer then. :smile:

Anyway, I'm off. If i stay on here too long i'll end up the same. Good luck to ya in prizing him away.

thank you... let you know how it goes...
Reply 43
lessthanthree
why do anorexic girls always put pictures of mary-kate and ashley as their userpics O.o

I remember one of them was anorexic, and I can't remember which. But I asked one of the anorexics on the site and she said it's kinda a resemblence to the whole Ana thing... they're so alike, but one of them's normal (how she used to be and how she should still be) and the other is so messed up, (kind of how she is now). It was ages ago... haven't got the PM anymore...
Reply 44
Makavelli_07
You know guys called Hayley? :eek:

Pull the plug on his computer. He might flip at you, but it's for his own good.

I've spent too much time on the computer lately. I can't wait for my life to get back to normal.

Yes I do, which is why I was asking!
Reply 45
Seduce the guy. if he doesnt come out hes gay (or ur ugly) and if he does come out, slap him.
Reply 46
topdude
Seduce the guy. if he doesnt come out hes gay (or ur ugly) and if he does come out, slap him.

haha! probably the latter...

Add to that he has a girlfriend back in China... and **** is he faithful to her...
Reply 47
shootingstar
haha! probably the latter...

Add to that he has a girlfriend back in China... and **** is he faithful to her...

i think hes gay, what kind of guy would be faithful to a girl who is in another continent!?!?! Im gonna break up with my girlfriend even though we are going to be in the same country!
Reply 48
topdude
i think hes gay, what kind of guy would be faithful to a girl who is in another continent!?!?! Im gonna break up with my girlfriend even though we are going to be in the same country!

possibly... *thinks* how far away you two gonna be?
Reply 49
im goona be in either bristol/warwick (if they ever reply)/manchester and shes gonna be in London
Reply 50
lessthanthree
Oh, I know MK had anorexia. the other one had a drug problem though.

I'd find it totally weird if I was an object of worship for very sick girls though :\

I agree. apparently the two girls have parted company for a while. Kind of sad, but if it's for the best, then I hope it works out...
Reply 51
topdude
im goona be in either bristol/warwick (if they ever reply)/manchester and shes gonna be in London

which manchester one? my ex (who I'm still mates with is in Salford.

A bit of a distance between you...
Reply 52
lessthanthree
really? OMFG.

I don't like them, really anyway.

Mainly because I am jealous of their money and good looks.

I'll see if I can find the article, then I'll pm it to you...
Reply 53
topdude

are you def going to split up? it might not be that bad, my bf is in lancaster and i'm dundee (about 5 hours apart) and we're surviving even though we didn't expect to

lou xxx
Reply 54
lessthanthree
my boyfriend and I plan to separate. however, as the time draws nearer, I don't think we can do that so definitely.

So I think we're going to go to uni as a couple in an open relationship, meet up in holidays etc.

If we're still on the same page after uni, then we'll see :smile:

awwww! kinda sweet
Reply 55
lessthanthree
my boyfriend and I plan to separate. however, as the time draws nearer, I don't think we can do that so definitely.

So I think we're going to go to uni as a couple in an open relationship, meet up in holidays etc.

If we're still on the same page after uni, then we'll see :smile:

do you really think that you'd be able to have an open relationship... i always rekcon that if i was in one i'd be so jealous that my bf was going out on the pull etc.... i kinda think the stayign together at uni is a sort of make-or-break point in a relationship... but that's just my 2 cents

lou xxx
Reply 56
lessthanthree
well. I absolutely cannot bear to have this "at the end of the summer we will split up"

and have a "last date"

and eugh!

So...i figured, we can have our fun in uni, and if we're still on the same page, and up for getting back together exclusively, then we can do that.

If we're still on that same page after university, I'm pretty sure I'll marry him.

Of course I'll be mad jealous if he does have anything with anyone else..but we haven't "been" with other people. ever...and I can't expect him to go through life without being with another girl, just as he can't really expect the same of me. We love each other too much to just say "it's over" ..at least erhe'll be something to go on. (:

then just stay together in a long term relationship...

lou xxx
Reply 57
shootingstar
Ok. He's been on the computer three days straight.

And I mean, for at least 72 hours... :eek:

I was in the kitchen talking to another one of my housemates last night, when he said "Have you spoken to Yun recently". I asked why. "Cos he's gone ****ing crazy! He's been on the computer without any sleep for two days. You go to talk to him, and he answers the door, and says "Im busy. Ask him what he's doing and he says 'computer game, MSN, catching up with the chinese soaps'... He's gone mad Kim... Mad!"

Ok... now I'm worried about him... He hasn't slept since Tuesday Night! :eek:

Perhaps he has insomina, I've had that not nice. Never really goes away, sure i'll have it again within 6months.