A levels predicted- A*AA

Economics- A*
Politics- A
Geography- A

International Relations and Managment - St. Andrews ABB-AAA
Global Humanitarian Studies- UCL ABB
Politics and IR- Bristol ABB
IR- Plymouth CCB

i cant think of a 5th option and would be great to have some recommendations.. Plymouth is my safety choice at CCB. For my 5th choice is it worth applying to another top UNI or choosing another one with a lower offer just to be safe ? want to go into relations,NGO, humanitarian, UN field.
Original post by wdanorv
A levels predicted- A*AA

Economics- A*
Politics- A
Geography- A

International Relations and Managment - St. Andrews ABB-AAA
Global Humanitarian Studies- UCL ABB
Politics and IR- Bristol ABB
IR- Plymouth CCB

i cant think of a 5th option and would be great to have some recommendations.. Plymouth is my safety choice at CCB. For my 5th choice is it worth applying to another top UNI or choosing another one with a lower offer just to be safe ? want to go into relations,NGO, humanitarian, UN field.

Generally, you should apply to 1 'dream' uni (higher than offered grades), two 'reach' (at offered grades) and two 'safe' (lower than offered grades). Now, of course you can tweak it a bit and apply to two dream unis, provided you're sure you'll be fine, and ultimately the decision is up to you.
You dont need to go as low as Plymouth for an Insurance choice.
Your ABB choices cover that, or if you still want a lower grade offer, look at somewhere more credible like Sussex.
Or look at Unis like York, Cardiff, Bath etc and re-arrange your choices.
I agree with @McGinger. BCC is ludicrously low for an insurance with A*AA predictions.
Thirded. With those grades I’d be looking at AAB as insurance choice grades.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
Thirded. With those grades I’d be looking at AAB as insurance choice grades.

so you would suggest possibly choosing another higher ranked university ? and possibly replacing Plymouth
Original post by wdanorv
so you would suggest possibly choosing another higher ranked university ? and possibly replacing Plymouth

I think that's what we're all saying tbh.
Original post by wdanorv

Yup.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending