Do girls care about thin penises and boys care about small breasts? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
If you really liked someone (because they had a nice personality, really cared about you, etc etc), but found out later on when being sexually intimate with them they had either a 'thin' penis, or small breats, would you care?

Would that put you off loving them? Or would you be happy as long he/she satifies you? That is, your both happy together.
KayleeLand
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Having a thin penis is nowt desirable, but I guess I could overlook it, if I was in love.
rmhumphries
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wouldn't, if you are a guy, have an average idea of their breast size by seeing them though clothes? Unless they padded their bra, and made it look like they had 36E and they actually had 36A, then I would think that a little strange.
Mango24
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
a part of me woudn't care if my bf had a small penis, but a part of me would, a very dark and shallow part of me
Ascient
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The two aren't really the same. I mean, small breasts are a preference for some people and highly desirable, but I haven't seen anyone list "a pencil thin penis" or "must be smaller than 2cm in circumference" as desirable traits in men.
Glutamic Acid
Report 10 years ago
I have little care for breast size.
caroline147
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's not the size of the penis that matters, it's what he does with it .
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
The girl I'm absolutely smitten with is practically flat chested, so no, it doesn't matter to me.
Can Do Attitude
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
I personally don't really care about a girls breasts, there is more to a relationship, or even just sex, than just looks....
natty_d
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The size of a guy's penis doesn't matter to me...

I have small breasts as guys have taken the **** but actually the guy i'm with now, like small perky breasts.... he says its better to have a handful cos a mountain is just a waste... :yep:
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some people care, some people don't.
silent
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Before you go
Do me a favour
Give me a number
Of a girl almost like you
With legs almost like you
I'm buried deep in mass production
You're not nothing new
I like to drive along the freeways
See the smokestacks belching
Breasts turn brown
So warm and so brown
lodzinski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i have very little concern for breast size. as long as they are there, it's all gravy. (i'm more of a leg/bum man anyway)
mfc20
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah as above size on girls isnt really an issue. if they're gorgeous then i wouldn't be bothered at all, as as if they were really nice, i wouldnt be botherd. obv though i wouldnt complain if she had DDs but i deffo do not look down on lasses with smaller ones
fallen angel9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not sure if a boy having a small penis is exactly the same as a girl having small breasts lol
CloudStrife
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Glutamic Acid)
I have little care for breast size.

Ditto.

A girl can still be beautiful. Personality, intelligence, kindness etc is much more important.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wouldn't care, If I was in love with them then it wouldn't matter.
My fella doesn't really mind about my small boobs.
GenericStudent
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Mango24)
a part of me woudn't care if my bf had a small penis, but a part of me would, a very dark and shallow part of me
LMAO
Darkel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
As long as she had tits, I wouldn't care
KwungSun
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I still think penis length carries more weight than penis girth, even though for purposes of stimulation the latter is of course more desirable (ceteris paribus).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (809)
80.42%
Leave (197)
19.58%

Watched Threads