This discussion is closed.
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
heares a really daft question but where do you go for a first date....i haven't been on one in 3 years and the dude said it was my choice....
too childish to go to megabowl?!?

xx help. mj
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
First dates should only take place in the summer.

then you can have a picnic.

I love picnics.

Go somewhere different, like a museum or art gallery, then go fo a meal at a cafe.
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My last date we went to a movie, was my worst date ever do not do this. Bowling sounds okay since you can still chat.
It's very good to choose an activity where you both talk and do something. If it get silent you're still doing something (not as awkard as if you're sitting at a dinner :/) and if you want to talk it's possible.
Bowling's good in my book, as long as the girl actually enjoys it
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmm, i went bowling with a girl a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't really a date, we're just kinda friends at the moment with nothing to do. Anyway, she beat me TWICE. Last time i ever take a girl bowling.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
bowlings rubbish if there's only 2 of you... one of you is always playing.

my last first date was to the cinema and then we just went on a kinda pub crawl afterwards then ended up at a club... was a pretty cool night cos it was nice and relaxed and we both got far too drunk (and i must have done somethign right cos it was a year ago and we're still together)

oooh, what about ice-skating?

lou xxx
anchemis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
try picnics.... or going shopping with her.... its good to know her taste... plus lots of chance to give suggestions/advice... and getting to know her...
Kerry41
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by anchemis)
try picnics.... or going shopping with her.... its good to know her taste... plus lots of chance to give suggestions/advice... and getting to know her...
shopping is good idea, i always go shopping with my boyf and we could chat alot, and we could give suggestions to each other.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I want my first data to be by the Southern cemetry gates on a dreaded summers day. I hope I will be a very charming man and that no Rusholme ruffians spoil the day for me. I shall then kiss by the iron bridge and get sore lips.

In our first converdation we will talk about the Headmasters Rituals. At the end of it I hope she thinks I am not misserable now.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I want my first data to be by the Southern cemetry gates on a dreaded summers day. I hope I will be a very charming man and that no Rusholme ruffians spoil the day for me. I shall then kiss by the iron bridge and get sore lips.

In our first converdation we will talk about the Headmasters Rituals. At the end of it I hope she thinks I am not misserable now.
Are you on drugs today AT
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Are you on drugs today AT
No just mixing the names of song titles to make strange sentances.
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

You're obsessed, mate...
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

you *really* need to stop doing that! :p:
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aw cute! Well I personally hate bowling so I've never been on a date bowling. Shopping is OK, but I HATE shopping with guys. It's just not as fun... and if you run out of shops to go to it might be a bit awkward on a first date.

Depending on how old you are, you could go out for a drink? Just don't get drunk You could go for the classic dinner and a movie. I like that for first dates Don't just go see a film though because otherwise you won't be able to talk. Or you could just go for dinner...
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
heares a really daft question but where do you go for a first date....i haven't been on one in 3 years and the dude said it was my choice....

xx help. mj
3 years :eek: were you abstaining all this tiem?
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
aren't you the one who was going to london to profess your love to a guy? how did that go?
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ermmmmmmm bowling, shopping, moveis, dinner, creating a doomsday machine etc etc

Just do somthing thats intresting and that you can talk about
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cinema + coffee/meal afterwards to talk.. snogging in the cinema, talking later!!
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)

xx help. mj
Actually the megabowl is a really good idea, just some light fun, no pressures etc. Be good, then grab something to eat at the fast food joint outside.

Will work out better than the boring usual Cinema, Drink. Bye...
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Hayley...)
First dates should only take place in the summer.

then you can have a picnic.

I love picnics.

Go somewhere different, like a museum or art gallery, then go fo a meal at a cafe.

A picnic? How lame is that? Might work on the movies but not really an ideal way to have a first date. :bebored:
drunk7daysaweek
Report 14 years ago
The beach is always nice.. or a flick... a dinner is too
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.35%
No (292)
75.65%

Watched Threads