This discussion is closed.
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
Speaking of dating why is it that whenever I meet someone whom I really fancy they always have a boyfriend?

50% of the time their boyfriend either treats them badly, takes them for granted or looks like the back end of a bus yet they still stick with him.
usually im tht girl/// its not about looks it personality. :rolleyes:

anyways im not really, my friends say im a long realationship aholic....which is funny as i hate commitment, open relationships all the way!

xxx mj
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Babyshambles)
you *really* need to stop doing that! :p:
I know the joke isn't funny anymore :p:

*OK I will stop it*
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
Speaking of dating why is it that whenever I meet someone whom I really fancy they always have a boyfriend?

50% of the time their boyfriend either treats them badly, takes them for granted or looks like the back end of a bus yet they still stick with him.
Maybe its because all the best girls manage to find boyfriends.
M-J
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Maybe its because all the best girls manage to find boyfriends.
see now if you merge tht with my reply, oh im automatically amazing
heheheheh.
sorry im really really bored....and in a sarcy mood
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Dates, nah i dont do dates, or interviews. Though thats because they are same thing. I do do sex though!! lol! *goes and finds an naked mile run to join in* WooHoo!!
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Picnics, going to the beach, do you people not realise its winter!! It'll be freezing, definately more of a summer activity I think!!
Tonight Matthew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I want my first data to be by the Southern cemetry gates on a dreaded summers day. I hope I will be a very charming man and that no Rusholme ruffians spoil the day for me. I shall then kiss by the iron bridge and get sore lips.

In our first converdation we will talk about the Headmasters Rituals. At the end of it I hope she thinks I am not misserable now.
One of the greatest bands ever; congrats.
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Picnics, going to the beach, do you people not realise its winter!! It'll be freezing, definately more of a summer activity I think!!
I know but it is still ok to discuss that picnics and the beach make great first dates. And I quite like the beach in winter, I went on Boxing day and it was so much fun...Anyway I still stand by coffee as being a nice winter first date
M-J
Rep:
?
(Original post by sparklyteacosie)
I know but it is still ok to discuss that picnics and the beach make great first dates. And I quite like the beach in winter, I went on Boxing day and it was so much fun...Anyway I still stand by coffee as being a nice winter first date
hot chocolate and a nice person staring into your eyes....
ahhh
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
hot chocolate and a nice person staring into your eyes....
ahhh
wonderful...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.85%
No (182)
76.15%

Watched Threads