Turn on thread page Beta

Samsung Pixon Good?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi im looking to get a new phone and the Samsung Pixon looks like a good choice to me but seen as i dont know too much about phones as its been nearly 2 years since i got one i was wondering if anyone has got one and can tell me what its like. Or if you can suggest an alternative phone that you thinks better?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking about getting this phone aswell... id like to hear what other people think about it

ReputationRep:
    hey,

got mine on release date a month ago. Besides the lack of WIFI, a 3mm port and a crap default flash player, its a pretty good phone. Very responsive and good user interface unlike the LG Renoir and Storm. Decent sound system although the iphone has alittle crisper sound quality...but nothing too noticeable.

Camera is pretty good too although the Innov8's still the one to beat..

highly recommended

ReputationRep:
    does it take good pics in the dark?

ReputationRep:
    better than the average phone camera. Few problems in terms of graininess yet even the Innov8 stuggles in this respect. Dont know about the c905 though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ooh_harry)
    hey,

got mine on release date a month ago. Besides the lack of WIFI, a 3mm port and a crap default flash player, its a pretty good phone. Very responsive and good user interface unlike the LG Renoir and Storm. Decent sound system although the iphone has alittle crisper sound quality...but nothing too noticeable.

Camera is pretty good too although the Innov8's still the one to beat..

highly recommended
    Hey I was thinking of getting this phone but I had a question it. Since it lacks wi-fi, how does it connect to the internet? Does this mean you have to pay each time you connect to the internet?

Sorry if these are really obvious questions! (i'm not much of a phone-wizz as you can tell) Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I was planning to get this, most of the reviews are quite good

http://www.yourmobilephonereviews.co...on_reviews.htm

ReputationRep:
    Go for the Omnia instead.

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any idea why it says ''Fully charged.unplug now?'' there's no space between the full stop and unplug? why is this?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.