Dare Me - Pointer Sisters7%
In Between Days - The Cure7%
Living On Video - Trans-X0%
Into The Groove - Madonna11%
Raspberry Beret - Prince14%
Come To Milton Keynes - Style Council0%
Total votes: 56
6 votes:smile:

i should do a world cup poll maybe best goal but i am not sure how many like football:smile:
Original post by Wise Goldie
i should do a world cup poll maybe best goal but i am not sure how many like football:smile:

You'll need to wait until at least after the semi final before doing this poll.....!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Original post by Tracey_W
You'll need to wait until at least after the semi final before doing this poll.....!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

no i mean all world cups

did scotland qualifer:biggrin: joking i know they did not but your lucky i gotta watch boring southgate-ball for the next 2 weeks:smile:
no i mean all world cups

did scotland qualifer:biggrin: joking i know they did not but your lucky i gotta watch boring southgate-ball for the next 2 weeks:smile:

Al I see you meaning all previous world cups best goals ( I think Diego Maradona second goal against England in 1986 would win hands down ). Similar to Archie Gemmel goal against Holland in 1978 Argentina could be a contender ).

Don't forget the amount of year's England didn't qualify for the world cup finals when we where always there.

I think England will win the group with possibly Wales runners up but football unpredictable as you know.... They won't win it 🀣🀣🀣
Al I see you meaning all previous world cups best goals ( I think Diego Maradona second goal against England in 1986 would win hands down ). Similar to Archie Gemmel goal against Holland in 1978 Argentina could be a contender ).

Don't forget the amount of year's England didn't qualify for the world cup finals when we where always there.

I think England will win the group with possibly Wales runners up but football unpredictable as you know.... They won't win it 🀣🀣🀣

englands prob got the a top 3 squad with a league manager:smile:

also how many times did england faill to go world cup i dont remember england not being in a world cup

also is it true scottish hate english i hope you dotn hate me cos i was born in northen england so im nearly scottish lol
englands prob got the a top 3 squad with a league manager:smile:

also how many times did england faill to go world cup i dont remember england not being in a world cup

also is it true scottish hate english i hope you dotn hate me cos i was born in northen england so im nearly scottish lol

Pre 1990 you'll have to look back at ???

I can't remember that either but I have watched a program or two about us qualifying each world cup before the last one in 98.....!!
Have a look at the history in the link below πŸ‘‡...

The Soccer World Cups
https://www.thesoccerworldcups.com β€Ί ...
England National Team Appearances in the Soccer World Cup

The Soccer World Cups
Scotland National Team Appearances in the Soccer World Cup

There's history between the two nations with what happened away back with them........ I don't think every Scots hate the English but unfortunately you do get those who does..

I have a few family relatives who are born in England but from Scots relations.

If I hated you I would soon told you ok as I don't have issues with anyone....
(edited 1 year ago)
Pre 1990 you'll have to look back at ???

I can't remember that either but I have watched a program or two about us qualifying each world cup before the last one in 98.....!!
Have a look at the history in the link below πŸ‘‡...

The Soccer World Cups
England National Team Appearances in the Soccer World Cup

The Soccer World Cups
Scotland National Team Appearances in the Soccer World Cup

There's history between the two nations with what happened away back with them........ I don't think every Scots hate the English but unfortunately you do get those who does..

I have a few family relatives who are born in England but from Scots relations.

If I hated you I would soon told you ok as I don't have issues with anyone....

thats good there are english who hate scotland too but i dont understand how you can hate someone you never met i am open minded:smile:

i have english,irish and polish in me
thats good there are english who hate scotland too but i dont understand how you can hate someone you never met i am open minded:smile:

i have english,irish and polish in me

It's all about the history between the two countries from away back when they fought against each other ( once upon a time Berwick upon Tweed and Carlisle was Scottish but the English fought over the boundaries or something like that and eventually they got them as part of England......
You probably watched braveheart which gives you a idea of things.

It's just how it been over the centuries.

Oh you are a proper mix I see...... Pure Scottish I'm afraid 😳😳😳
It's all about the history between the two countries from away back when they fought against each other ( once upon a time Berwick upon Tweed and Carlisle was Scottish but the English fought over the boundaries or something like that and eventually they got them as part of England......
You probably watched braveheart which gives you a idea of things.

It's just how it been over the centuries.

Oh you are a proper mix I see...... Pure Scottish I'm afraid 😳😳😳

i seen braveheart once i think :smile: i prefer lethel weapon series:smile:
i seen braveheart once i think :smile: i prefer lethel weapon series:smile:

Can't mind the last time I seen any lethal weapon films.....!!
Braveheart is just funny 🀣🀣🀣
Can't mind the last time I seen any lethal weapon films.....!!
Braveheart is just funny 🀣🀣🀣

mel gibson scottish accent good or bad in your opinion:smile:
mel gibson scottish accent good or bad in your opinion:smile:

For a Australian born actor I think Mel Gibson tried his best to give a Scottish accent..... Not bad for a Aussie. .πŸ˜€
For a Australian born actor I think Mel Gibson tried his best to give a Scottish accent..... Not bad for a Aussie. .πŸ˜€

sean connery always sounds like hes putting on s scottish accent even though hes scottish:biggrin:
sean connery always sounds like hes putting on s scottish accent even though hes scottish:biggrin:

Sean Connery is from Edinburgh as born and raised there.
Sean Connery is from Edinburgh as born and raised there.

i know:biggrin:
gerard butler is scottish too
i know:biggrin:
gerard butler is scottish too

Ok πŸ‘Œ

Quick Reply