The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CAS

Had applied for Jan intake 2023 , but not received CAS yet . It already been 2 and half month .
Had applied for Jan intake 2023 , but not received CAS yet . It already been 2 and half month .
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hi

Sorry to hear about the issue you are facing

I would recommend you contact Coventry University for an update via the methods below:

Online - Enquiry form for international students: www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/apply-now/request-information/

Phone: +44 (0)2477 652 152

Email: [email protected]

Live chat - Chat with our recruitment and admissions team: www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Office hours are 8:30am to 8pm GMT, Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm GMT Saturday and Sunday.
Hi

actually I have Completed my CAS Shield Link and cleared my Interview on 19-10-2022 and was waiting for my CAS Letter. But from the last 15 days it's showing as 61% in the CAS Shield. and its been month now i have not received my CAS letter yet i m afraid of delay in My Visa process and presently i m working and i m serving my notice period afraid is that what if i dnt receive CAS letter on time.

Request you to please update me on my CAS Letter.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi

actually I have Completed my CAS Shield Link and cleared my Interview on 19-10-2022 and was waiting for my CAS Letter. But from the last 15 days it's showing as 61% in the CAS Shield. and its been month now i have not received my CAS letter yet i m afraid of delay in My Visa process and presently i m working and i m serving my notice period afraid is that what if i dnt receive CAS letter on time.

Request you to please update me on my CAS Letter.

I have tried contacting and email all stuff i done but still no reply from UNI and No update on CAS
(edited 1 year ago)
Hello @Heena Anjum,

Unfortunately, due to the high loads of application the usual application process has slowed down.

I would also recommend to email the specific CAS and visa team email which I have given the adresess below:

[email protected], [email protected]

Hope this works.

Wishing you a fast and smooth enrollment process

Best Wishes,

Saba
I have got 100% in CAS progress, it's been 3 days but still I didn't receive the CAS. Every time I contact the University they just say that you CAS has already been issued, wait for some time.
I don't why it's getting delayed in receiving the CAS letter to my mail for the already issued CAS. Can anyone in the university kindly help me get my CAS letter
Hi
I think i have replied to you in another thread, Still, if you have missed that, please find the recommendation below -
Please drop a mail to our immigration team via below email address -
[email protected]

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Student Ambassador & MBA student
Coventry University

I have got 100% in CAS progress, it's been 3 days but still I didn't receive the CAS. Every time I contact the University they just say that you CAS has already been issued, wait for some time.
I don't why it's getting delayed in receiving the CAS letter to my mail for the already issued CAS. Can anyone in the university kindly help me get my CAS letter
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi
I think i have replied to you in another thread, Still, if you have missed that, please find the recommendation below -
Please drop a mail to our immigration team via below email address -
[email protected]

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Coventry University

Hi Saikat Dey,
As you suggested I have sent an E-mail to [email protected], But of no use. I haven't received any E-mail till now. It's been 5 days since I mailed them.
Is there any other possibility to get my issued CAS letter or at-least
Hi,
We know the process is frustrating so please be patient as Coventry University deals with an exceptionally high population of new/returning students compared to other Universities. So there may be delays in the Admissions process. Multiple students are in the same boat as each other so CAS queries are not isolated cases, but rest assured students WILL get attended to and staff ARE working tirelessly to produce CAS letters for everyone.

I recommend you reach our admission team on them via calls and live chat. Please be in the queue as our admission team is experiencing many queries.
Please follow the below options to get the update -
1. By calling our admission team - (+44) 024 7765 2152
2. By joining live chat - https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/
Live chat is open from 8:30 am to 8 pm GMT, Monday to Friday and from 9 am to 4 pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Coventry Universit

Hi Saikat Dey,
As you suggested I have sent an E-mail to [email protected], But of no use. I haven't received any E-mail till now. It's been 5 days since I mailed them.
Is there any other possibility to get my issued CAS letter or at-least

Quick Reply

Latest