The Student Room Group

ATAS Certificate Application for Researchers

Hi everyone,I have submitted my ATAS application around 3 weeks ago and when I checked the progress they mentioned that I have to correct the Proposed Research section (written in red as changes required). However, there are several fields in this section including Research Statement (which was already provided by my research supervisor) and other fields like personal statement of intent and what are my plans once I am done with this research.The problem is that I don’t which field should I change?Much appreciated your support!
Reply 1
Hi, Can I ask what did you put down into the form? Maybe you didn't answer the questions correctly?
Reply 2
Hi Jidapha,

Thanks for your reply.

Well actually I received the information for this section from my job supervisor (except for Personal Statement of Intent and My Future Plans after this job, which were entered by myself).
Reply 3
so the information about the proposed research project should be what was given to you by the supervisor/uni. The ATAS team ask you to amend the proposed research or other section?
Reply 4
Original post by jidapha
so the information about the proposed research project should be what was given to you by the supervisor/uni. The ATAS team ask you to amend the proposed research or other section?

Well actually what I found on my application is just changes required beside the Proposed Research section only. I don’t which field do I need to change and as far as I know that I should have received an email explaining clearly which field in that section must be changed and then I have to resubmit the application.
Reply 5
Best of luck to you! I hope they will send you an email stating clearly what further information they require from you. Could you please let me know what was the issue if you ever get to the bottom of this?

Quick Reply