The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CAS Delay

Hi

actually I have Completed my CAS Shield Link and cleared my Interview on 19-10-2022 and was waiting for my CAS Letter. But from the last 15 days it's showing as 61% in the CAS Shield. and its been month now i have not received my CAS letter yet i m afraid of delay in My Visa process and presently i m working and i m serving my notice period afraid is that what if i dnt receive CAS letter on time.

Request you to please update me on my CAS Letter.

and i have tried all stuff email and calls to UNI no response from them.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Heena Anjum
Hi

actually I have Completed my CAS Shield Link and cleared my Interview on 19-10-2022 and was waiting for my CAS Letter. But from the last 15 days it's showing as 61% in the CAS Shield. and its been month now i have not received my CAS letter yet i m afraid of delay in My Visa process and presently i m working and i m serving my notice period afraid is that what if i dnt receive CAS letter on time.

Hi,
I would recommend trying the following details to receive an update:

Enquiry form for international students: http://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-c...t-information/

Phone: +44 (0)2477 652 152

Email: [email protected]

Live chat - Chat with our recruitment and admissions team: www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Hope this helps
Eleanor F
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
thank you so much but i have tried this all steps but no response from UNI
Hello,
Will you please help me as my CAS shield also stopped over 61% and it's been a month since there is no update, I tried to contact the uni. via live chat but no response, I tried to mail also but same no response. and one time I connected to live chat they said the faculty approval is pending and this also passed about 15 days but still no update. And now I'm worried that how will I complete the whole visa process on time for January intake.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
Will you please help me as my CAS shield also stopped over 61% and it's been a month since there is no update, I tried to contact the uni. via live chat but no response, I tried to mail also but same no response. and one time I connected to live chat they said the faculty approval is pending and this also passed about 15 days but still no update. And now I'm worried that how will I complete the whole visa process on time for January intake.

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with your CAS. If you have not already done so, please email [email protected] or [email protected], please bear mind that there will be a delay because of the upcoming January intake. Also, you could try to call the International team on 024776521525. Wishing you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
- Tash
Original post by Heena Anjum
Hi

hello,
I have been facing the same issue and I have not got any replies from the university and as well as my agency.

from which country are you
Original post by Madushan D
hello,
I have been facing the same issue and I have not got any replies from the university and as well as my agency.

from which country are you

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with your CAS. If you have not already done so, please email [email protected] or [email protected], please bear in mind that there will be a delay because of the upcoming January intake. Also, you could try to call the International team on 024776521525. Wishing you the best of luck!

Kind regards
Abdul
Student Ambassador - Coventry University

Quick Reply

Latest