The Student Room Group

I don't know how to revise for chemistry

I do Alevel chemistry aqa final year and to be frank ....Idk were to start ....in conclusion I am screwed
Past questions past questions past questions past questions past questions past questions Past questions past questions past questions past questions past questions past questions
Past questions past questions past questions past questions past questions past questions
Original post by 123ereeerrgh
I do Alevel chemistry aqa final year and to be frank ....Idk were to start ....in conclusion I am screwed

Heya!
Learning chemistry can be tricky. First identify which topics, in particular, you are struggling with (unless it's everything so perhaps start from the beginning). Go one by one from topic to topic and make notes and make flashcards +mindmaps. YT has tons of free vid resources for you to access with people going over the material properly.
After you are done with the theory part, it's time to put that theory into practice. Do practice papers by topic ( you can find them + more free resources on Study Mind). Try testing yourself so don't look at the mark scheme until you are finished and only then mark yourself and see if there are any gaps or something you need to go back to :h:

Hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest