The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Deferral update

What is the meaning oft a deferral update?
Coventry university has sent me a deferral letter. It is mean a rejection?
Have I a chance get into Coventry university??
Hi @Mangala gradie
My name is Saikat, a Student Ambassador at Coventry University.
Deferral means you are eligible to get admission in the next intake. Its not rejection. Still for better information and specific idea you may reach to admission team via live chat - https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Student Ambassador & MBA student
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @Mangala gradie
Deferral means you are eligible to get admission in the next intake. Its not rejection. Still for better information and specific idea you may reach to admission team via live chat - https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Coventry University

Original post by Mangala gradie
What is the meaning oft a deferral update?
Coventry university has sent me a deferral letter. It is mean a rejection?
Have I a chance get into Coventry university??

So why I have not received an offer yet since my application
Original post by Mangala gradie
So why I have not received an offer yet since my application

Hi @Mangala gradie
If you are deferred into the next intake it will take time till the next intake's processing time schedule to get the offer letter.
It should be written in your deferral letter. If you have confusion or doubt please reach out to the admission team in working hours via live chat -
https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/
Hope this Helps you out.

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Coventry University
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi @Mangala gradie
If you are deferred into next intake it will take time till next intake's processing time schedule to get the offer letter.
It should written in your deferral letter. If you have confusion or doubt please reach out to admission team in the working hours via live chat -
Hope this Helps you out.

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Coventry University

How many percent of chance do I have for being accepted after a deferral update
Original post by Anonymous

Hello,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

The admissions team will assess your application and will get back to you as soon as they have reviewed your qualifications. If your qualifications fit well with the given course, the team will reach out to you.

If you need any further information regarding your course or the university, please feel free to contact us. Wishing you all the luck. Looking forward to seeing you at Coventry University.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Hello,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

The admissions team will assess your application and will get back to you as soon as they have reviewed your qualifications. If your qualifications fit well with the given course, the team will reach out to you.

If you need any further information regarding your course or the university, please feel free to contact us. Wishing you all the luck. Looking forward to seeing you at Coventry University.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University

At which time the acceptance of Coventry university for January intake will be considered as close ?
Hi
This will be depending on different courses and their availability to offer a seat for new students. As long as the admission department works closely on it, this availability will be reflected on our website under each subject's details and their application option.
For your specific course application deadline, you can reach out to our admission team via LiveChat via the below link -
Regards
Saikat

At which time the acceptance of Coventry university for January intake will be considered as close ?
I applied for a spot but I didn’t get any response for a long while now. I sent a number of emails and tried to live chat but I still got no response, how do I check my application status to know if I was accepted or rejected as the application deadline draws closer
Hi,
After the deferral update, you have a chance to enrol on the next intake.
Hope this helps you out.

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Coventry University

Quick Reply

Latest