Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Like learn from scratch? lol this is so random but do you have clubs and stuff like that there?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    there are salsa lessons in my halls

ReputationRep:
    Most unis will have salsa and ballroom classes you can sign up for that cater for all abilities. I think my uni even had a belly dancing class.

ReputationRep:
    You can probably find a dance society which may allow you to join with no experience or find out whether your uni has dance lessons, otherwise try and find out if anywhere in the local area offers classes.

ReputationRep:
    i'm learning hip-hop, trance, RnB, latin and starting breakdancing!!!! There are loads of different classes at my uni, i guess it depends on where you go though but if my uni is anything to go by, then yes!!!x

ReputationRep:
    yay thats well good! i really want to take up like street dancing hip hop yeah all that but don't really have the time now so ahh excited! how do you find out if your uni offers this like in the prospectus?

ReputationRep:
    where do you want to go? i'd have a snoop on facebook or look on their website! Or many uni's will put their clubs and societies in their prospectus

ReputationRep:
    The uni I went to had a dance soc. I think most do.

ReputationRep:
    depends on the uni i guess.

i hope there are some at the ones i'm applying to. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    can you join as many clubs as you want? or is there like a maximum? or only one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluelou)
    can you join as many clubs as you want? or is there like a maximum? or only one?
    LOL.

You can join as many as you like.

ReputationRep:
    check out the student union website of the unis your interesed in, they normally have a list of societys you can join somewhere.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.