Turn on thread page Beta

Archos 5 or Archos 5G watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What to buy?
    Archos 5 (which is on offer with the DVR player)
    66.67%
    Archos 5G
    0%
    Something else
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they are both pretty extreme and un-affordable but i'm thinking long term and so would like lots of memory capacity and what nots to add ons.

I'm not entirely sure on the difference between the two. the 5 can go up to a max of 250G from what i remember whilst the 5g is only 30. In saying that it has the 3.5g wifi already installed so if i was to get a 5 i may have to buy a programme to install (which being archos would cost a fortune) and may run a bit slower... but is something that i would essentially need?

oh! and does anyone know if archos have anymore developments in the line? i have a habit of buying a model just before a company releases a brand new model with improved software blah blah blah

so i feel i need an opinion or two , please

ReputationRep:
    Go for the 5 dude. I got the 605 Wifi and I must say that the wifi isn't that good. I needed to spend an extra £15 on a browser as well...

5 all the way!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Roboto)
    Go for the 5 dude. I got the 605 Wifi and I must say that the wifi isn't that good. I needed to spend an extra £15 on a browser as well...

5 all the way!!!

why, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoof)
    why, thank you!
    No probs.

ReputationRep:
    Did you buy it? What is it like?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.