I am bored who wants to talk?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
me...:smile:
Hello
Reply 3
Original post by Wooord!
Hello

your profile picture has got me thinking...
hey how is everyone
Reply 5
Original post by colten crawford
hey how is everyone

pretty good you?
good so what some of the things you are into
Reply 7
good so what some of the things you are into

like wdym...hobbies?
if so: I do sports and stuff. I do soccer and I did basketball last year and yep Oh and I also did cross country and track but that was all last year only soccer this year. But some other things are like I play video games time to time, and I paint and yk read sometimes when I find a good book. wbu?
Original post by meiyah
your profile picture has got me thinking...

About a kitty in a burger
Reply 9
Original post by Wooord!
About a kitty in a burger

lol...I wasn't sure if you got it but it's ok...:smile: nw
well to tell you the truth I love cross country I actually went to state this year and last year. as a sophomore and I think I am kind of good at soccer so and I read sometimes.
well to tell you the truth I love cross country I actually went to state this year and last year. as a sophomore and I think I am kind of good at soccer so and I read sometimes.

So I see we are similar in ways...so like are you a sophomore this year I am this year anyway. Ill be back in cross country next year as well as basketball but like there were some issues so yea...
what do you mean
and ya I am a sophomore this year and I am actually on the basketball team this year
what do you mean
and ya I am a sophomore this year and I am actually on the basketball team this year

wdym, what do I mean?? hmmmmm oh but that's cool basketball is my favorite sport.. I don't know if you watch it but like the bucks are my favorite giannis yasss....anyway yep
ok cool
what I was asking is that what are some of your issues in basketball?
ok cool
what I was asking is that what are some of your issues in basketball?

Ohh ok so like my coach is a pain in the a##...so like he is new my last coach died of cancer last year well actually almost two years ago and like ever since we got this new coach he just sucks so bad. But he is also the cross country and track coach, as well as basketball ofc. But like he says like if you want to be in basketball you have to do cross country and track or another alternative sport to take it's place. But the thing is my mom won't let me do more than one sport so I had to leave all those sports because my mom is also a bi## and it's idk complicated but now my mom says it's ok like????? I just don't understand. All I know Is ill never be my mom. Also why i am leaving when I am 18
(edited 1 year ago)
so can I talk to you on gmail would be better so that everyone sees this

sorry see what we are talking about
sorry see what we are talking about

wont see this
wont see this

Quick Reply