The Student Room Group

What happened to ecolier and BTN?

I haven't logged onto TSR in AGES, but was recommending TSR for it's amazing advice to some of the students I tutor - and they said ecolier left? Now BTN too? Is @GANFYD still around? Just curious as to what happened
Left over some Internet drama.
Original post by qwert7890
I haven't logged onto TSR in AGES, but was recommending TSR for it's amazing advice to some of the students I tutor - and they said ecolier left? Now BTN too? Is @GANFYD still around? Just curious as to what happened

They have gone & won’t be returning (never say never.. but they were pretty clear on exit this didn’t seem like a break & was a departure).

they weren’t the only ones to leave this summer (and they won’t be the last).
(edited 1 year ago)
Here is BTNs thread about stepping down as a volunteer.
Ecolier did make a goobye thread before he left but all his posts have now been deleted at his request.
GANFYD still logs in to TSR and sometimes posts.
Reply 4
Original post by qwert7890

Still about, but it is all very chaotic and essentially almost unusable, as an adviser now, sadly :frown:
I barely use this website anymore since their departure tbh

@qwert7890 how are you though? I remember you from the med interview thread :smile: how’s med school?
(edited 1 year ago)
They will remain honorary members though:wink:

Quick Reply