The Student Room Group

Cambridge St. John's Interview

Did anyone receive any interview invitation from Cambridge St John's college yet? (architecture major) or anyone know anyone who got it :frown:(
Original post by fkekdms
Did anyone receive any interview invitation from Cambridge St John's college yet? (architecture major) or anyone know anyone who got it :frown:(

There are some Cambridge applicants chatting on the 2023 Architecture Applicant's thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7263924
Original post by fkekdms

Hi, I received an interview invitation from St John's College (Architecture) yesterday! I really hope you got one too!
Reply 3
Original post by kookie2005
Hi, I received an interview invitation from St John's College (Architecture) yesterday! I really hope you got one too!

Congrats! Do you mind me asking how the interview was and what kind of questions they asked etc.? I'm planning on applying next year and it would be useful to know what to expect - especially whether they talk much about wider reading around the subject or if it's more portfolio based!

Quick Reply

Latest