The Student Room Group

Diageo 2023 Graduate Scheme

I have applied to the marketing scheme and completed the hirevue interview in early October

Was wondering if anyone had heard back from them after the Hirevue yet? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Not yet . Did you give pymetrics ?
Reply 2
Original post by Addy23101
Not yet . Did you give pymetrics ?

yep did them in October
No reply as of now . I think it’ll come between December 15th and jan 15th
Reply 4
how come these dates?
No reply as of now . I think it’ll come between December 15th and jan 15th
Original post by mountjl
how come these dates?

I was following last years thread . People were applying on Boxing Day as well . So I’ll think that January they’ll give results
Reply 6
I was following last years thread . People were applying on Boxing Day as well . So I’ll think that January they’ll give results

Ah okay, I emailed the team and got a response saying they try to get back to everyone by December, but maybe it will be a little later
Reply 7
i also applied to the marketing scheme and just received an email saying the AC will be in december so will invite successful applicants 2 weeks before it
I got an email
Thank you again for completing your HireVue video interview for the Supply Chain & Procurement Graduate Programme. The Early Careers team are currently reviewing video interviews for this programme, once all videos have been assessed we’ll be back in touch to provide you with an outcome of your application.

Please note that final stage virtual assessment centres will take place across January 2023 for this programme and we’ll invite successful applicants two weeks prior to the assessment date.

Thank you for your ongoing patience.

Warm regards, 
Diageo Early Careers Team 
Reply 9
Has anyone heard anything? Thinking they'll contact successful candidates this week
Original post by mountjl
Has anyone heard anything? Thinking they'll contact successful candidates this week

Thinking ? What does that mean ?
Reply 11
well they said they would contact successful candidates two weeks before the assessment centres in December and I can't imagine they will run assessment centres around the Christmas times so must be early/mid Dec.

Plus I asked a recruiter a month ago when they will get back to us and they said they will try to reply by Dec
Original post by mountjl
well they said they would contact successful candidates two weeks before the assessment centres in December and I can't imagine they will run assessment centres around the Christmas times so must be early/mid Dec.

Plus I asked a recruiter a month ago when they will get back to us and they said they will try to reply by Dec

Yes let’s be hopeful . Really looking forward for this job . For me they’ll get back in December that’s what the email said . December end
Reply 13
Yes let’s be hopeful . Really looking forward for this job . For me they’ll get back in December that’s what the email said . December end

which programme did you apply to?
Original post by mountjl
which programme did you apply to?

Supply chain role . You’re in which uni by the way ? And what course did you do?
Reply 15
I applied for marketing and do business management at Uni of Leeds
Supply chain role . You’re in which uni by the way ? And what course did you do?
Reply 16
Original post by mountjl

nothing yet 😭 when did you guys submit the video interview ?
Reply 17
I submitted mine early October so its almost been 2 months
Original post by hxl8
nothing yet 😭 when did you guys submit the video interview ?
These grad jobs interviews and all are so draining . First fill up a form , do assessment, then wait for the next steps for months .
Reply 19
ah okay yeah i submitted mine like mid october but yeah it’s so draining grad schemes r such a scam. Have u guys heard back from other companies you’ve applied to?

Quick Reply

Latest