The Student Room Group

Who to write to?

I’m applying to do a work experience at a primary school and the deputy head told me I need to write a letter to “the head”.

I checked their website for contact information and they have two “heads” - executive headteacher and head of school.

Who tf do I write to?

Ps I’ve already started writing the letter and I’ve addressed it to the Head to School but I just wanna be sure.
Reply 1
How about a letter to the head of school CC’d to the executive head
Reply 2
I would go for the Head of School as they will be responsible for day to day matters there. The Executive Head is a more strategic (aka power crazed) role covering multiple schools
You should write to the head of school and CC to the executive headteacher.

Quick Reply