The Student Room Group

learn direct unit 7 (medicine and health care pathways)

Hi, i am currently studying unit 7 and i have to produce a presentation, does anyone have any tips on how to achieve a distinction?
I find it hard to learn all the content quickly and to not read from a script so any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Is this a physics presentation?
Reply 2
Original post by harrietburrowsdn
Is this a physics presentation?

yes it is
If it’s about the electromagnetic spectrum I’m happy to help with any questions! I recently did this presentation also
Reply 4
If it’s about the electromagnetic spectrum I’m happy to help with any questions! I recently did this presentation also

I sent in a draft for submission and for AC 3 they said i could have addressed safety issues in more detail. Im not sure where to get my information from for that because everywhere i search they dont give any detail they just tell you the main point.
Reply 5
AC 3 was the uses and hazards of X-rays in medical applications
Original post by user 909
I sent in a draft for submission and for AC 3 they said i could have addressed safety issues in more detail. Im not sure where to get my information from for that because everywhere i search they dont give any detail they just tell you the main point.

Original post by user 909

I can help you as I work with X-rays (dental nurse). Send me the exact question you’re trying to answer and I’ll prompt you with some points you can talk about/Google for more information :smile:
Reply 7
Also AC 4 says Compare and contrast the properties of visible and UV light, are there any similarities?

Quick Reply

Latest