Turn on thread page Beta

As much as I say I'm not obsessed with women... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It does kinda seem that when I come back from a night out and I haven't pulled it's a bit of a mission phailed. Even though I don't go out with the intention to score anyone, and when I'm out I don't go leering after women, it just seems that the next morning I'm a fair bit poorer, feel bad and often can't remember the night before. However if there's a girl lying next to me, or I at least got with someone the night before, well it feels like I at least achieved something.

Am I sad, or do other people feel this way?

ReputationRep:
    I use to feel that way but I've long since grown out of it-or just got use to it I guess. I don't have the expectation of pulling on my shoulders anymore so it's no longer a disappointment if I don't. In fact I'm happy being single for the moment, I'm focusing on my career and a girlfriend would just be a distraction and financial burden. (I'm not saying women are money grabbing but let's be realistic, it does cost money to be in a relationship).

Just focus on enjoying yourself, you will probably have more chance of pulling when you're not trying than when you are because sometimes you can try too hard, which can give off vibes of desperation.

ReputationRep:
    Go in expecting nothing, that way you won't end up disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    lol I don't want a girlfriend either. And I don't go out expecting it, as I said in my first post...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    i bet you're always not disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    lol I don't want a girlfriend either. And I don't go out expecting it, as I said in my first post...
    Well evidently you do, unconciously at any rate, or you wouldn't feel like this.

(Original post by Bateman)
    i bet you're always not disappointed.
    Yeah, cause I'm a playa innit :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    so why is it bothering you?

ReputationRep:
    Does Iranian tv show Chucklevision?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    It does kinda seem that when I come back from a night out and I haven't pulled it's a bit of a mission phailed. Even though I don't go out with the intention to score anyone, and when I'm out I don't go leering after women, it just seems that the next morning I'm a fair bit poorer, feel bad and often can't remember the night before. However if there's a girl lying next to me, or I at least got with someone the night before, well it feels like I at least achieved something.

Am I sad, or do other people feel this way?
    i'd say you're obsessed with fanny, not women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Does Iranian tv show Chucklevision?
    I shouldn't think so, but how am I meant to know, I don't live in Iran do I?

And what a strange question :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Morrissey would beg to differ:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K2NrIALcNOw

ReputationRep:
    I think you are totally sad.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.