The Student Room Group

I have no idea about what to wear tonight!

Hey guys!

Am going to a house party tonight and i have little idea of what to wear! I know i want to wear jeans but i am not sure what to wear on my top half, i want to wear something sexy but i wear the same top to parties each time! I think i will wear a lacy vesty thing with drainpipe jeans and kitten heels but anyone got any ideas of how to make that more exciting or sexy or anything! Hair? Make up? Jewellery? Any tips are more than welcome!

Lou
xxx

Scroll to see replies

A cowboy hat perhaps. No?
Reply 2
are you trying to impress someone or something?
Reply 3
technik
are you trying to impress someone or something?

Erm, it isn't my main intention but i wouldn't mind that either, i just want to have that bit of real "wow" factor tonight!

Lou
xxx
Reply 4
sparkly_tiara
Erm, it isn't my main intention but i wouldn't mind that either, i just want to have that bit of real "wow" factor tonight!

Lou
xxx

i wouldnt try too hard. it just looks silly and obvious. (imho)
Reply 5
Is it just a house party?

If so, no need to dress up as such. Make a bit more of an effort than for a trip to the shops, but people won't care, really.
Reply 6
sparkly_tiara
Hey guys!

Am going to a house party tonight and i have little idea of what to wear! I know i want to wear jeans but i am not sure what to wear on my top half, i want to wear something sexy but i wear the same top to parties each time! I think i will wear a lacy vesty thing with drainpipe jeans and kitten heels but anyone got any ideas of how to make that more exciting or sexy or anything! Hair? Make up? Jewellery? Any tips are more than welcome!

Lou
xxx

I think drainpipe jeans only look good on some people ... and usually only if you're a bit on skinny side, but it sounds good. If you're already wearing a lacy top, you don't really want to go overboard on the whole sexiness thing with the rest of your outfit, imo.
Reply 7
kieshaxxx
I think drainpipe jeans only look good on some people ... and usually only if you're a bit on skinny side, but it sounds good. If you're already wearing a lacy top, you don't really want to go overboard on the whole sexiness thing with the rest of your outfit, imo.

Cheers for the advice! I think drainpipe jeans look nice on me but you have put doubt in my mind now! I have really long legs that are on the thinnish side so hopefully it will be okay! Cheers guys, keep the advice coming!

Lou
xxx
Reply 8
Accessories usually put some va voom into an outfit. Maybe get a good belt and some cool earrings. Thing is if the accessories are particulaly decorative then its best to go with a plain top.
Reply 9
just remember your demeanour and personality will be far more important that any top or pair of jeans :smile:
Reply 10
To tell u the truth hun, if u get a load of advice from all of us u will end up getting so much advice that u will get confused what to wear at the end, so go looking yourself, but to tell u the truth as it is a house party there is no need to doll up and if u r intending to impress someone then go looking youself because then u will know that they are attracted to you and not someone else u have dressed up as, and make sure when u eventually choose what u r going to wear it is comfortable, that is an important thing when u r going out somewhere. Welllll good luck with what u r going to choose at the end.

xxx
Reply 11
I think you should wear some clothes...
Reply 12
Make up wise try wearing black eye liner on the bottom and top of your eyes. Get two shades of similar coloured eye shadow and put the darker on the outside and slowly blend it accross to the inside of your eye (near your nose) where it should be lighter. combine this with mascara and shiny but not too dark lip gloss and it should give you eyes real wow factor.
Mad Vlad
I think you should wear some clothes...

LOL :rofl:

go topless...that's sexy enough :smile:
Reply 14
wild thing

I was going to suggest that but I seem to have already spent the sarcasm budget for tonight. :biggrin:
Mad Vlad
I was going to suggest that but I seem to have already spent the sarcasm budget for tonight. :biggrin:

hahaha!

please wait 3 hours before i give you the rep :redface:
Reply 16
wild thing
hahaha!

please wait 3 hours before i give you the rep :redface:

Hehe :redface: ok!
wild thing

Well... maybe topless is going too far. I imagine nearly topless would do. It is chilly at this time of year after all :cool:
Reply 18
F1 fanatic
Well... maybe topless is going too far. I imagine nearly topless would do. It is chilly at this time of year after all :cool:

I suppose it would make a statement still...
Reply 19
Most girls here really lay on the mascara and eye liner. :rolleyes: Not sure why, but it's come to the point that it's nearly a competition to have the darkest eyes. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending