This discussion is closed.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkly_tiara)
Hey guys!

Am going to a house party tonight and i have little idea of what to wear! I know i want to wear jeans but i am not sure what to wear on my top half, i want to wear something sexy but i wear the same top to parties each time! I think i will wear a lacy vesty thing with drainpipe jeans and kitten heels but anyone got any ideas of how to make that more exciting or sexy or anything! Hair? Make up? Jewellery? Any tips are more than welcome!

Lou
xxx
Oh cool! But oh no this is prolly too late, well nevermind - for next-time, remember the magial word 'Accessories'. Can really dress an outfit up with some glam drop earings, or a nice belt or necklace :cool:

Danni x
ClosetGinger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkly_tiara)
Hey guys!

Am going to a house party tonight and i have little idea of what to wear! I know i want to wear jeans but i am not sure what to wear on my top half, i want to wear something sexy but i wear the same top to parties each time! I think i will wear a lacy vesty thing with drainpipe jeans and kitten heels but anyone got any ideas of how to make that more exciting or sexy or anything! Hair? Make up? Jewellery? Any tips are more than welcome!

Lou
xxx

if it's a house party...then in terms of earrings I think big hoops are kinda sexy and a wide belt with all fun stuff on...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads