Clothes to wear in Rome/London. Watch

hippobluecampe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
So I'm going to Rome next week for about 5 days, then London until whenever I want. I know that it's almost winter, but if I wear a shirt and a jacket, will that be enough? Do I need more clothes? I just don't like wearing too many clothes at once, makes me want to jump
oo_Lucinda_oo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
For Rome you'd probably be alright with that combination, I'm not too clued up about the weather there in Winter but I don't think it will be that dreadful, but in reference to London, I think you're going to need a big coat, scarf and gloves and lots of layers im afraid Unless you want hyperthermia! :p:

Bring some jumpers or something though, you may be able to get away with a jumper/skirt+tights+boots combo if it isn't too bad (do Australians own jumpers?).

Hope you enjoy your stay(s) xx
hippobluecampe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Gloves? Oh my oh my. Yeahhh, lots of us wear jumpers here
goodtogallop
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no it wont! sorry to say lol

im inside at the moment and wearing a strappy top, a long sleeved top and a fleece. when i go outside i wear a thick coat as well, plus gloves and my scarf (which im also wearing just the now)
Charlski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
London really isn't THAT cold, but you will want a nice warm coat and scarf
jaz_jaz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
London: BIG COAT, scarf, gloves, jeans, jumpers, woolly tights, boots.
Just wrap up lol
yodude888
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
For Rome/London you have to dress 'Eurotrash'. fact.
icapturethecastle
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
it isn't that cold atm... but if ur used to a warmer climate, then obviously it will feel much colder (my cousins came over during the summer from a much more tropical climate, and they were wearing jumpers!)

but so llong as u have a big coat, scarf and gloves u'll be alright
and have some layers... the weather's unpredictable... so a cardi/ jumper on top of a long sleeved top or something :p:

enjoy ur stay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (253)
27.23%
No (676)
72.77%

Watched Threads