Turn on thread page Beta

which handbags do you like best at university? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i really worder which brand handbags would you like ?do many choose louis vuitton or chanel more?if not,any more?:woo:

ReputationRep:
    louis vuitton? chanel? at uni? student budgets! dear try the designer make primark o! lol!

ReputationRep:
    :eek2: are u joking/trolling/being stupidly naive?

...given the choice though, i'd have a balenciaga city bag...a girl can dream :love:

ReputationRep:
    I have a Radley bag at uni, buought a pink one in March and just bought myself a new one in the Debenhams sale, it cost £48 and should have been £160! I was so chuffed that I found it!

If I could afford it I'd probably buy myself a nice Chanel bag :love:

ReputationRep:
    Are you hoping to sell fake bags to students or something?

Dior, Miu Miu nom nom nom

ReputationRep:
    Do you work for wbrandshop.com? Only, they're located in Guangzhou, and appear to be selling "designer" handbags incredibly cheaply...

ReputationRep:
    I see a fair few Mulberry hangbags around campus, probably comes with the rah terratory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skingods)
    louis vuitton? chanel? at uni? student budgets! dear try the designer make primark o! lol!
    OOh i love Primark, his work is exquisite! Have you seen the autumn collection? seriously, the quality of a primark bag is...well you can easily spot a genuine piece of primark.
    There is another designer who's bags are quite popular with students, Called Charity Shop, have you heard of her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallflower*)
    OOh i love Primark, his work is exquisite! Have you seen the autumn collection? seriously, the quality of a primark bag is...well you can easily spot a genuine piece of primark.
    There is another designer who's bags are quite popular with students, Called Charity Shop, have you heard of her?

Charity shop FOR THE BLOOdY WIN. I love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmychooss)
    i really worder which brand handbags would you like ?do many choose louis vuitton or chanel more?if not,any more?:woo:
    Vintage Chanel. Although the majority of my bags are from topshop And I'm at college so maybe i don't count lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallflower*)
    no i have not yet tried charity shop but i do love primarko!

ReputationRep:
    I would love a Chanel 2.55, but until funds allow, I try to buy decent quality bags from Topshop, Karen Millen, Zara or similar.

ReputationRep:
    Not at uni but I would LOVE a Chloe Paddington bag or a Balenciaga City bag... I can dream!

For now I mainly stick to Zara and Oasis, and I recently bought a Kathy van Zeeland bag that's gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    OP Are you being serious?

ReputationRep:
    quite a few people on campus have marc jacobs, and mui mui bags but really why would you waste such a bag at uni?

ReputationRep:
    I stick to the wonders Urban Outfitters and Topshop produce, sadly there was nothing in Miu Miu or LV I fancied this season

ReputationRep:
    i have a Heyraud handbag that i bought in my first week living in France, but would love a Dior Gaucho. My old one was a brown leather Ted Baker one.

ReputationRep:
    today I was in John Lewis and I spent about 10 minutes just holding and drooling over my dream bag, a Mulberry Bayswater

That said were I to buy a Mulberry, I'd probably go for the smaller version:

I wouldn't want to 'fill' up the big mulberry and usually just carry purse/phone/keys/glasses/lippie sooo the big bag would be pretty empty. But OMG. Love. I'm thinking of not buying anything between xmas and april and saving up for it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and back to the real world, my bags are from M&S and next.

(Original post by minimo)
    today I was in John Lewis and I spent about 10 minutes just holding and drooling over my dream bag, a Mulberry Bayswater

That said were I to buy a Mulberry, I'd probably go for the smaller version:

I wouldn't want to 'fill' up the big mulberry and usually just carry purse/phone/keys/glasses/lippie sooo the big bag would be pretty empty. But OMG. Love. I'm thinking of not buying anything between xmas and april and saving up for it.
    I LOVE that bag. Want :puppyeyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.