The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Question on the address for online shopping delivery in UEA

I know there are post room available for collection of parcel but I don't know how to write the following format for online shopping address. Is it usually just require the full name and the campus card number with the post code?[Full Name][Campus Card Number][Residence - e.g. Nelson Court, Norfolk Terrace, Colman House][Block number*, Flat number and room number/letter - e.g. Suffolk Terrace Block B 0409]University of East Anglia Norwich NR4 7TJ
Original post by Herman Mok
I know there are post room available for collection of parcel but I don't know how to write the following format for online shopping address. Is it usually just require the full name and the campus card number with the post code?[Full Name][Campus Card Number][Residence - e.g. Nelson Court, Norfolk Terrace, Colman House][Block number*, Flat number and room number/letter - e.g. Suffolk Terrace Block B 0409]University of East Anglia Norwich NR4 7TJ

Hey @Herman Mok!

Thank you for your question. The following format is to be used if you want to get something delivered on campus :smile: If you have any other queries you can find out more here

[Full Name]
[Campus Card Number]
[Residence - e.g. Nelson Court, Norfolk Terrace, Colman House]
[Block number*, Flat number and room number/letter - e.g. Suffolk Terrace Block B 0409]
University of East Anglia Norwich NR4 7TJ
(*if Norfolk or Suffolk Terrace)

Hope this helps!
Isabella (MSc Brand Leadership)
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Quick Reply