The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Reading University MPharm

I've done the interview almost 2 weeks ago. Today is day 13, does this mean I have not been successful at that university.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kd231
I've done the interview almost 2 weeks ago. Today is day 13, does this mean I have not been successful at that university.

Hey @kd231

Not necessarily - the university will contact you regarding the status of your progress either way.
The university website states that it typically takes at least 2 weeks to process interviews, as it is a long process between the interviewer giving a recommendation, and discussions within departments and admissions teams, so this can take some time sometimes. So, as you aren't quite at 2 weeks yet, I'd suggest waiting a couple more days as there could just be a delay. Hopefully you will find out soon.

If you have any queries about your interview though, please don't hesitate to contact the MPharm team here: [email protected].

Hope this helps, but let us know if you have any other questions.
Best of luck with the interview outcome!

Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student & Student Ambassador
Reply 2
thank you for replying, today is day 14 no reply
hi i have an interview next week, how did yours go and did they ask any of the questions that they put on the website preparation link
Reply 4
Original post by leylaaaaaaaa
hi i have an interview next week, how did yours go and did they ask any of the questions that they put on the website preparation link

They ask exactly what’s on the site. Maybe go over some behavioural questions like tell me a time u showed a quality and Ofc SJT
Reply 5
They usually ask everything on the website they provide. they asked me all that then ask you what questions do you have.
It’s not as nerve racking as there’s only one individual interviewing.
good luck
No, it doesn't, you just have to be patient. The university is still making their decision or they are processing other applicants first. This also depends on how well you did the interview, if you practiced etc. Congratulations though.
Original post by kd231
Hi, I didn't originally apply to reading to do mpharm but now i really would like to go. Does anyone know if they do clearing for their mpham degree?
Thank you
Reply 8
Original post by nuraaa.x
Hi, I didn't originally apply to reading to do mpharm but now i really would like to go. Does anyone know if they do clearing for their mpham degree?
Thank you

look at ucas extra on the ucas website.I’m not sure if the deadlines gone for it but try it.
Original post by nuraaa.x
Thank you

Hi @nuraaa.x,

Great to hear you're considering Reading! We can't predict which courses will be in clearing until we know the number of successful applicants from the main application cycle, so your best bet is to sign up for alerts from our Clearing 2023 page, which means you will be among the first to find out what courses are available when Clearing opens!

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask,
Kath :smile:
3rd Year History Undergraduate
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by UniofReading
Hi @nuraaa.x,

Great to hear you're considering Reading! We can't predict which courses will be in clearing until we know the number of successful applicants from the main application cycle, so your best bet is to sign up for alerts from our Clearing 2023 page, which means you will be among the first to find out what courses are available when Clearing opens!

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask,
Kath :smile:
3rd Year History Undergraduate

Thank you so much :smile: Really appreciated
Original post by kd231

any tips? I have my interview booked for next month
Reply 12
Original post by cr7090121

Hi, when did you get your interview invite?
Original post by pH092
Hi, when did you get your interview invite?

Yesterday and u ?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 14
Yesterday and u ?

I haven't got mine yet. Do you know what criteria they use to select for interviews?
Reply 15

They give you a website for reading interview. Go onto that website every single thing it asks for: get paper and answer every question. Make sure the answers good and repeat practising them in your head
Original post by kd231
They give you a website for reading interview. Go onto that website every single thing it asks for: get paper and answer every question. Make sure the answers good and repeat practising them in your head

hey thanks for replying man appreciate that and are you currently studying there now ?
Hey all,
Great to see you chatting - best of luck with the interviews! If you have any questions please feel free to leave them under this thread and we'll do our best to answer them :smile:
Kat
MA Diplomacy Student
Reply 18
hey thanks for replying man appreciate that and are you currently studying there now ?

Yeah. I ended up deciding to go there.
Original post by kd231
Yeah. I ended up deciding to go there.

man I am honestly aiming to go there too could you please tell me things that make reading stand out from any other unis which I could perhaps talk about in my interview and also did you ask any questions at the end of the interview

Latest