The Student Room Group

I try to not order takeaway but can’t help myself

If I go a couple of days eating healthy, my body starts to crave junk food.. right now I’m fighting the urge to not order a kebab.

It’s like an addiction.
Original post by lilmovie
If I go a couple of days eating healthy, my body starts to crave junk food.. right now I’m fighting the urge to not order a kebab.

It’s like an addiction.

Go eat something healthy. That will satisfy your stomach.
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Go eat something healthy. That will satisfy your stomach.

Nothing healthy is as tasty as junk food, lets be real. My gf has cooked fish pie for tea..
Nothing healthy is as tasty as junk food, lets be real. My gf has cooked fish pie for tea..

You should try a quality fillet steak. Consider yourself lucky. (Even, or perhaps especially, if it's a euphemism...)
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
You should try a quality fillet steak. Consider yourself lucky. (Even, or perhaps especially, if it's a euphemism...)

Yeah I don’t mean to come of ungrateful, I’m really trying to live a healthier lifestyle but I find healthy food just doesn’t satisfy me.
Yeah I don’t mean to come of ungrateful, I’m really trying to live a healthier lifestyle but I find healthy food just doesn’t satisfy me.

It will if you give it time.
Try to make yourself busy, so that you’re not always thinking about food. Also tell your family and friends that you’re trying to stop eating unhealthily. View food as something to keep you functioning, rather than something for pleasure. Try to decrease portion sizes, and donate some food to food banks

Quick Reply

Latest