The Student Room Group

Who else does care about the football?

Literally couldn’t care less, it makes no difference to me if England win or lose. Football seems to bring out the crap tied to British culture such as racism.. remember the abuse the three black British players got at the Euroes? Bet no one was moaning when one of those very players scored two goals on Monday.

I see no pride in the game.
Always some whinger.
Reply 2
Never really cared about international footie tbh but let people enjoy it.
Your thread title and OP say the opposite.
Original post by lilmovie
Literally couldn’t care less, it makes no difference to me if England win or lose. Football seems to bring out the crap tied to British culture such as racism.. remember the abuse the three black British players got at the Euroes? Bet no one was moaning when one of those very players scored two goals on Monday.

I see no pride in the game.

To be honest England not winning the World Cup you can win against small nations such as Iran but to win a World Cup you need to win against the big nations like Portugal, Brazil as an example.
Reply 5
Original post by Son of the Sea
Your thread title and OP say the opposite.

If you couldn’t workout it was a type-o thats on you.

And tbh it’s a result of the ridiculous format of this app, you start a thread but can’t see what you’re typing because it is not configured for iphone 13 mini.
Depends, World Cup is just political. For example they should’ve banned Iran from attending the World Cup because of what has been going on there due to the mass murder and human rights torture.

I believe many saw how none of them sang the National anthem and booed. They also held up signs saying Women, Life, Freedom aka Jin Jyan Azadi.

It was really a worthless match as nobody watched it in iran and the players weren’t in a strong mental state.
Who else cares for the opinions of the OP?
Reply 8
Doesn't benefit my life.
Repped my team jersey when they won world cup. 5 secs later I forgot about it honestly.

Quick Reply

Latest